Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

schwag or dro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by matthew65, Oct 31, 2011.

1. idk i used to smoke only schwag cause thats all i could get but i moved to a bigger city and i can find some good stuf so i was wondering what yall think quality or quantity im mixed cause i like buying a cheep sac and just rolllin or:smoke: loading:bongin: all day and not be compleatly useless but hitin some dank stuff is like no other

2. You seem like a big boy...I'll leave this decision to you, sir.:cool:

3. Treat yourself to the finer things in life. :)

4. wtf kind of question is this?

5. buy a bit of both so you can mix it up. you might want to smoke 5 joints one day, or smoke 1 joint and try to eat you pillows

• Like Like x 1
  6. Quality vs Quantity always strikes me like this:

Would you rather sleep with 20 fat, ugly bitches? Or a couple fine ass ones?

7. Dank, it's not like you won't be high as fuck either way. Might as well do it on top shelf rather than well. Catch my drift hombre?

8. I literally couldn't have said it any better.

9. Since when is dro supposed to mean dank?

10. this is such a useless thread , post a pic thats just common sense no one can fucking tell from your description

11. this makes me laugh so hard because my friend grew a hydro plant and it was not good weed at all (maybe it was because it hermied) i mean it wasnt bad, but def. not excellant

12. Dank > everything

13. OP, dro means hydroponically grown weed, not dank

14. Dro doesnt mean dank.

But between dank and schwag, go with dank.

1 ferrari or 5 toyotas camry?

15. def quality, the high itself is higher quality.

16. its more like 1 gram of dro or 10 grams of regular.
    In houston at least.

17. high quality is highly appreciated.

18. [quote name='"jaden420"']Since when is dro supposed to mean dank?[/quote]

Since people decided to just blaze and take no time to learn about the plant they love. :smoke:

19. the way i see it, buy what ever you get a better deal with.

like i get QPs of mids from a family friend so its very convinient and safe, plus a good price. when i get dank its from some college student and i never know what im gettin

so i always got mids

20. That is just stupid.

Would you rather have 3 weak tornadoes, or one fucking powerful one?

• Like Like x 1