Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

schwag, mids or dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nathan549, May 26, 2010.

1. i got a little bit of free weed from a mate of a mate, havnt smoked it yet. what you guys think it is? im not good with telling them apart :p

sorry bout shitty quality photos i dnt have my camera on me so its a webcam photo

Attached Files:

2. Beaster/dankish

3. From the quality it looks pretty good, I would say about a 6/10 in the danky-meter..

EDIT: Tell us how she smokes..

4. Looks like really high mids or beasters. I bet the smoke is quite nice.

5. Definately towards the top of the scale in terms of mids... some smokable nugs for sure.
    Especially for free!

6. Definately not shwag, looks fairly dank.

Smoke it up and let us know how it smokes.

7. thats definitely not smokable dude, give it to me.

:D, definitely some high beasters/dank. i would say 7/10 fo sho

8. Is calling bud mid ect an American thing? I've never heard that used when doing deals here in the UK and I've been smoking a year or two now. I wouldn't have a clue how to tell the difference.

9. cant really see the trichs but based on the bud form and the color id say i doubt it has any seeds, so its high mids/beasters at worst fire at best