Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

schwag gets you baked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kUsHkId420, Apr 5, 2009.

1. well todayy i got aboutt a quater of some schwag it looked really bad and crappy,
    and i just took a t break for around a month but ive gotten high 4 or 5 nights sincee then off of dank but i took about 10 hits of this schwag with my friend and we started walking in circles and pretending we were on bicycles, idk why this happened has anyone elsee ever donee somthing likee thiss like gotten baked off schwag?? ohh well its good actually im goingg go smokee somee moree schwaggg!!:smoke:

2. ofcourse it's going to get you baked

but you need to smoke a lot of it

3. schwag will get u baked if ur tolerance was lowered from ur break. or if all u smoke is schwag.
    nothing wrong with schwag..i love it, its weed and it does the job. as long as its not dirt.

4. yeahh but likee usually i smoke really good weed like sour diesel or alwaws some kind of kush like throught outt this week since i started smoking some good white widow but the schwag gott mee way higher even tho i did smoke more of schwag

5. I have never smoked shwag...Canada lol. So I couldn't tell you, really. I've smoked some not so great weed before but other than that no.

10 hits is alot of weed tho, like a big bowl of weed. So you would run out quick, especially if your smokin jays all the time.

weed is weed to me tho, haha :smoke:

6. yuhh its a good amount i gues but i have like a half zip soo ill be good haha keep tokin

7. almost zero tolerance, took a few hits off the bong of some shitty brick, and was fucking throwing up and zoning for the next hour and a half, had to go outside in my friends truck to wait it out lol, then went back inside and smoked some more so it was all good :smoke:

8. you had more aptitude to express happiness because you were not high enough to be couch-locked.

9. yuhh i wasnt likee couch locked i was all hyper it was like all satvia idk i just wondered whyy i feltt so high when it was schwag and i usually smokee chronic but it was probably thatt....