Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag: Edibles vs. Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChronicPhonix, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Basically, I'm curious as to how schwag is extremely potent when used to cook edibles, while when it's smoked, it isn't anywhere near:confused:

2. shwag is not really low potency normal dro ranges from 20-35
    and shwag is like 10-15 depend on grower ...but still its not like nuthings gunna happen
    i cook with shwag all the time and feel great doesnt really matter wut u use
    weed is weed:hello:

3. I would never smoke schwag. To me it's an open invitation to start preheating the oven.

4. blunt dont trip man shwag can roll a nice fat ass super blunt for extremely cheap

so smoke on

5. Actually schwag has a way lower percentage of thc then 15%. Also the thc is a lower level in ratio compared to the other Cannabinoids in the weed

6. Make brownies. Will get you 3 times as high for 3 times as long.

7. It's like giving myself a headache, at least the schwag around here is. I'm sure if I went to medical state I'd hit it.

8. my grow bible clearly states regular weed has 10-15 % thc...it depends on how its grown.
    nutrients ..ext....so yea dude i know my sht

9. Around here schwag can be anything from dirt to very high mids, it's all about your connect, and at around 2 bucks a g it's fucking cheap as hell.

So yeah I love schwag like a mother loves her autistic child.

10. i see man what u mean blunt..im from texas and i h8 mexican brick weed

but the other regs i get is all home grown from city really fresh herb

i havent touch brik weed in a minit man.

11. #11 Blunt, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    Well I never said I didn't like it. I can get 30 grams of schwag for $100. Put that into some butter and then into some brownies and you can't go wrong there.

Ya, my mids connect was all brick. It wasn't bad for what I did with it, :rolleyes:, but I'd never smoke it. And I'd never go out of my way to look for a "high mids" connect, so whatever.

12. :confused:blunt bro im pretty sure that guy was talkin to the person who started thread =[]
    just sayin

13. Fugg it.

14. blunt man i really feel you on all your post n shit...but 30 buks for 100$ please man for me and you...find a new conect for regs...for 20 buks more u can have 112 grams aka a qp =[] well at least from texas...and 30 grams is a hooked up ounce so thats like 50:D
    just tryin to help yea man get reg for cheap not 3 buks a gram

15. I'm up in New England so the bud goes from Mexico through you guys and up here. By the time it makes it up here, $100 for 30 grams is a steal.

16. The prices are one of the few things I like about texas man. Cept when it comes to dank but that's another story.

17. I almost went to school down there, but opted out of it to save some money for the first year at least. But danks also something I would actually pay up for, ;).