Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BC Buddy, Sep 16, 2012.

1. How many grams of schwag should i use in my brownies? Im just making one of those pre-made brownie mixes. Thanks!

2. No one can help?

3. as much as you can afford

4. Use coconut oil to get the most out of them.

And you can't even taste the coconuts.

5. Thanks, if i used 6g's with the coconut oil should one brownie do the trick?

6. Make sure to decarb the weed and use coconut oil and about a gram of schwag should get you feeling good. If it takes .3grams of beasters i'm sure a gram of schwag will be fine, but I wouldn't be too sure, I've never smoked schwag (not trying to be a faggot weed snob lol).

7. [quote name='"Skyscraper"']Make sure to decarb the weed and use coconut oil and about a gram of schwag should get you feeling good. If it takes .3grams of beasters i'm sure a gram of schwag will be fine, but I wouldn't be too sure, I've never smoked schwag (not trying to be a faggot weed snob lol).[/quote]

How do you decarb it? And haha yeah i just got it for free so edibles n' hash is all its gonna get used for :p

8. Bake your ground weed in a preheated oven at 180 degrees f, for 10 minutes, turn the heat off and let it cool, then unwrap and mix it up a bit so you're decarbing all of it, wrap back up and put in a preheated 180 degrees f oven for 10 mins.