Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag brownies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Sep 15, 2012.

1. So im getting two brownies made with schwag or low regs,ABOUT 1 gram each brownie, $5 each. I have absolutely no tolerance, so im wondering if i should eat one or two to get very stoned, but not green out?
    I dont want to eat one, get little effect, and only have one left. thanks! :wave:

2. Go big or go home

3. Thats what i wanna do ;) just dont wanna waste them both greening out

4. I eat a gram of dank and I'm fine so I can't really give advice..schwag usually has very little THC so I can't see it making u green out..if you can smoke 2 schwag joints ok you can eat em

5. I know cooking with bud makes it way more potent, and you probably only need one, but personally I would eat both. :eek:

6. For 5 dollars a piece, you aren't wasting anything by eating both. My vote is for both

7. Ok ill eat both, thanks guys. :)

8. [quote name='"Wakenbake19"']For 5 dollars a piece, you aren't wasting anything by eating both. My vote is for both[/quote]

what he said, your not wasting any money. a bag of schwag already costs 5$ might as well buy some schwaggy edibles for 5 bucks lol it'll get you higher then you expect you probably wont greenout but you'll be good

9. naaaah dude regs can make some powerful shit. Id stick to one brownie. then you can always get more since they're only 5 dollars each. or you could eat one then have another in like 45 minutes to an hour if it doesnt hit you

10. I would eat both man. I honestly don't think u will even get that high with both, so taking just one would actually be a waste.

11. Its all about the THC if they used canna butter I would buy a bunch if I were you lol... Enjoy!

12. Both!
    Tis the rule for edible.
    Eat it all or don't eat any at all..........
    rhymed better in my head.

13. it sounds better in your head than it reads. But wheres OP? we need feedback

14. I want feedback

I have a hunch that the 2g might send him to space lol

15. had a schwag firecracker once made me throw up