Schultz? does any one no of this ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by vicariously, Mar 12, 2008.

1. i have this plant food shit thats called schultz i was wonderin if this stuff was anygood it says its like 10-15-10 but im not sure wat that means . but can some one tell me if thsi shits anygood and recommend other food ?

2. The numbers are telling the percentage of each nutrient in the solution. 10-15-10 would be 10% nitrogen, 15% phosphate and 10% potash. They are the main types of nutrients plants require. The fertilizers usually have other micronutrients that plants also need, but not as much of. If you ever have deficiencies you can look at the guides and they will help you get what you need.

You might also want to look into alternate nutrients, there are credible companies you can find that make good nutes. You want something with more nitrogen when you're vegitating and something with more phosphate when you flower.

3. Go get yourself some Water Soluble, All Purpose Plant Food made by Miracle Grow for veg b/c it's NPK is 24-8-16. Plus this fert is the shit and is everywhere (nice for places like where I live that don't have hydro shops)!

For flowering you want an NPK ratio of lower in N, and higher in P & K. (Something like 11-35-15 or w/e...)

I'd like to add that the numbers don't mean shit--it's the ratio of all the numbers that matters.