schultz at about 1/4 strength burning

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shootmenow, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Gave my plant schultz 10 15 10. Says give 7 drops per qt. I gave them only 2 drops in a qt. And now they are twisted shriveled and fried looking. They have already shown sex dj I know they should be able to handle that lil bit of nutes right? Any help to save it and any way I can get these nutes to my plant. BTW I'm using distilled water with it.

2. Weird, I used the shultz concentrate once, and my vegging plant took to it just fine, and that was with about 6 drop fulls to a gallon of water. Post some pics.

3. No point in pics. It looks deathly. Leaves laying down on the stem looking more like the shape of a corndog than a plant. They are crispy and twisted and completly laying down like they can't hold themselves up. I have been using fishnguano and I figured I could give the plants a small dosage during my regular watering to start giving them some more P than what my organic nutes have. Should I leach

4. I would leach asap about 5 to 1

5. Ok I'm on it. Just using tap water will be ok right

6. Can u ph ur water

7. I don't have up or down but its 7 each time I've checked

8. How do I post from my phone

9. After u leach them put them under a soft lite like a cfl r if they r outside put them in the shade gd luck

10. After u leach put em under a soft lite

11. They are outdoors. I put em in the shade for the rest of the day. Took the bottom off the pot and ran like 4 gallons or more through it slow and steady. My other plant of the same strain didn't show any harm. It has a few burned leaves at the bottom that were already there but the cola is still soft and green. I can't figure out how to post pics from phone

12. Gd leave em in the shade 4 a few days let em dry out a lil an c what happens gd luck

13. By the way what soil r u useing

14. I'm using organic choice mixed with perlite and broken up lava rock.

15. Does it have any added ferts already in it

16. Well the perlite has alil bit added. Not much added though.

17. How do they look 2day

18. I looked this morning and it still looked bad. I should be able to tell if its gonna recover after they ave been out in this 100+ weather all day.

19. thats what to do bro . good info . :hello: