Schplakken Grows #2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Schplakken, Jun 2, 2016.

1. I mean he's already added it together and its producing co2, it doesn't hurt to have it and it seemed effortless to make it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Haha, no shit! It's not harmful at all. I was simply asking if the plants would be gaining the full benefit of supplemental co2.

Nice choice of avatar, by the way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh they probably aren't but who knows, maybe that's just the thing they're missing lol. And thanks! Love me some shtick, and zoidbergs got it!

• Like Like x 2
  4. #724 Schplakken, Aug 31, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018

• Like Like x 1
  5. Got the girls bent over all over the scrog. 30 days above ground. The Blueberry kids have pistils today! They're beautiful. 1 of the NHS is showing male, but the others aren't showing yet. I got lumens galore! Haa!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Got the girls bent over all over the scrog. 30 days above ground. The Blueberry kids have pistils today! They're beautiful. 1 of the NHS is showing male, but the others aren't showing yet. I got lumens brother! Haa!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Double post is double take pleasure! Haa!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Oh shit I didn't realize. It looks like you've got at least two CMH running in there. I'm thinking of switching over to those in the future, myself.

• Like Like x 2
  9. There are 5 cmh 315's in there. DSCN7600.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Cleaned out the bottom 3-4 nodes. Strong stalks will carry the power to the top. I make a pathway from the roots to the tops at this stage. 31 days above ground, Flowering. Lights flipped 11 days ago.
    DSCN7615.JPG DSCN7616.JPG DSCN7617.JPG DSCN7614.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Damn that's a lot of lumens! Fucking beautiful, mate. I cant wait to watch these bitches exlode!

I've been slowly defoliating my plants to make room but have been contemplating clipping off some of the bottom nodes. I'm just a few days behind you in flower now and my plants are losing their even canopy.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yeah Edge, I take off branches that won't make much so the power goes up the stalk to the tops that will become very prominent soon!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Hell u do have a journal

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah bro, in stretch they always tend to get uneven so I'm bending and tucking till early flower. Thanks, Edge! Feel free to post some pics of your grow!

15. Yeah bro! For over 2 years! It's in the green banner below my posts. Haa! Good to see you Papa!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I rarely use the other sections, why I have no clue. Come see u now

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. You should come see me. Get you out of that hellish Cat City, Palm Springs, Palm Desert area for awhile! Haa!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. #739 EdgeGrow, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    The app made me download the images to view them for some reason but, damn man! They're spreading out great. Sativa dominant for sure.

Here's the latest from my current grow. Flower day 13.
    LRM_EXPORT_96609674877198_20180905_223730180.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  19. #740 Schplakken, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Beauty! Yeah the NHS is strong sativa haze and might be a long grow. I'm thinking 10-12 weeks in flower. The last haze crop I grew was out fukin standing! 1 plant. Grew 4. DSCN6735.JPG Amnesia Haze DSCN6765.JPG DSCN6767.JPG DSCN6735.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1