Schplakken Grows #2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Schplakken, Jun 2, 2016.

1. They are amazing!!! gonna be a big harvest:weed:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dang man I see there already trying to make changes to the new medical marijuana law. Once we win the vote on marijuana the fight is only beginning. Prohibitionist won’t give up there cash cow that easy. They won’t play fair neither. Be careful because in Michigan they would wait till they thought you were making good money and then raid you. They would seize there bank accounts and all there properties with out a criminal arrest. You have rights but your property don’t. Just be careful ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I know what you mean man we're getting ready to go recreational here in Michigan this fall. I no it's going to go through its to the people but you know as soon as it goes then they'll start freaking rectifying changing doing this and doing that to it. Got to control and make money it's all about the money.

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 5
  4. Got rec here in MA, but the cannabis control commission has made the process for getting dispensaries up for rec a pain in the ass and have delayed things a bit. We were legal at the start of 2017 and should have had dispensaries in Jan 2018 originally.

I think we may finally have one open now, and may have a few more by the end of the year. Unfortunately, most towns voted against allowing rec shops to get built in their municipalities, so this is gonna be slow going.

Good reason to keep growing!

• Like Like x 4
  5. You're right Paulie, I'm going slow into this thing. l'll just go for my permits and licenses as the laws work themselves out. It's cool because I'm still growing my crops the way I do! Haa!

• Like Like x 4
  6. I been reading about the legalization in Oklahoma on the weed blog. Probably one of the most strictest states to get legalized! Congrats Plakken Great Job Buddy

Btw: did you participate in soil2coca’s thread on advanced growing? He invited me you and two other people but they were all Hydro Growers LoL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  7. That’s Crazy Paulie, but so true! Your right they’ll wait until until you’re established and making some money and then come seize everything.

It’s all about the almighty dollar that’s exactly what it boils down to they have to get Sessions out of there ASAP!

• Like Like x 4
  8. #648 Schplakken, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hey Robbie. I've been talking to Soco on 1 of his threads, but I don't know about an advanced grow thing. I'm definitely not very advanced in anything but maybe dementia! Haa! Yeah, I never thought OK would legalize in any form. Now they are saying that only a pharmacist can dispense it. Jeff Sessions really needs to go back to whatever hillbilly hole he climbed out of. He's against cannabis medicine in any form and he sure likes to rip kids away from their parents.

• Like Like x 3
  9. #649 Robbie714, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Hey Plakken yeah bud he told me that he was talking to you because I said you do the hempy pots. He changed the subject line on the thread a few times you have advanced growing techniques use them every grow Bud. You grew some really nice bud with the regs Good job

That’s how it is here but you don’t get it from the pharmacist you get a prescription and then you take it to the dispensary so you got to see a doctor he writes you a prescription after you get your card and all that bullshit. Yeah you’re definitely right sessions was in front of counsel before because he made some racial remarks years ago. I don’t think he’s gonna last that long with Trump, he wanted it to be up to the states but not Nut Ass Sessions...as long as your legal now it’s only going to get better Bud. Here when they passed the bill they said you couldn’t buy dry flower only rosin, vape cartridges, I’m pretty sure shatter and pill form topics. But now they’re changing it to where you can buy flower it just doesn’t make any sense Vape pens are like 80%-90% THC. But It’s still one step in the right direction for you Bud! If they didn’t have cannabis under a class one narcotic I think things would be better!

But like Paulie and Gtg said there still f....... with states that are legal to grow in now, like they’re not making enough money as it is. It’s Crazy just Free MJ period!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah them fuck sticks will bust up your house, shoot your dog and take all your valuables and never charge you with a crime. It’s a little better here in Michigan with the harassment lately but there still thugs. It takes a while for them to get used to it. They will cry all kinds of false stuff. They’re going to act like it’s just out of control.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Feel free to invite others to discuss and throw some ideas around on the Clone Wars thread. If anybody else wants to do a similar grow and share ideas, that’s cool too. I won’t tolerate bickering though, there’s enough of that on the political forums. Check out this organic nutrient I just got in the mail. I don’t remember ordering it but it looks like a legit complete organic peletized nutrient. Might have to fire up some soil again

69FF5539-1683-49B5-B66E-3A1AD61F8BE6.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  12. Good to see you here, Soco! Can you get of shot of the ingredients in the Geoflora? It might be some good stuff!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Good advise brother Paulie.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Glad to be here man!!!

Here’s the veg nutes

7C8444FA-7638-4409-8CC0-57033B344EDC.jpeg

And the bloom nutes

671DE50C-A970-4568-86C0-BE276AE2C589.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  15. Hey @Soil2Coco I’ll be starting something up probably by August i’m just starting a cover crop and waiting for it to fill-in. It’s a Good experiment your doing but you know how some people get I never put down anybody’s technique in growing down, it’s whatever works for you despite what me or anybody else says. Some organic growers go to extremes and think their way is always the right way, but that’s not always the case. But I’ll definitely be checking you out Bud I see you know what you’re doing already

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I actually think the results are going to be pretty close. I also believe it’s less about the growing media and more about technique and how you care for the plants. Which is always top priority to me. I’m sure I’ll have some speed bumps for you guys to rag on me about but that’s really one of the purposes in doing this for me, so I can learn as well. I love the coco simplicity and results, but I had no clue until I tried it in my environment. Who knows, I may come out of this a hardcore DWC fan. Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I really like the ingredient list of the Geoflora. It even has some neem seed meal. I only use bloom nutes because too much nitrogen scares me. I've burned plants by using too much and that's a heartbreaker. For dirt growers like me, it might be good food. Let us know how it works for you bro! I want some! I requested a free sample from their site Haa!https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ7FRthUtbzEgA3d5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1531704814/RO=10/RU=https://geofloranutrients.com//RK=2/RS=6yiufiEq_0jDEj4K.LlqPyxuQKo-

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2

18. Awesome. I have one 3’ wide Orange Skunk in my supersoil that is going to be a monster in another month when she hits the flower table. I might try out the bloom nutes on her.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hells yeah! Perfect guinea pig plant! I don't see anything on the label I don't like. I think if you use it as a top dress weekly, it will allow you to use much less bottled nutes in the feed water. I use bacillus amyloquifaciens with almost every feed and some recharge weekly and a little of this might be a good extra boost. DSCN6304.JPG recharge.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. I use Recharge weekly in my soil grows, only 2-3 times in my coco.

I did notice the ingredients are almost exactly the same as I mix into my supersoil for amendments. Shit it was free so it will get used

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1