Schplakken Grows #2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Schplakken, Jun 2, 2016.

1. This is tonight. 'Shit' for real! Haa!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tonight. 'Shit' regular from Mr. Nice seeds. 7 weeks in flower.
    DSCN7317.JPG DSCN7316.JPG DSCN7315.JPG DSCN7314.JPG DSCN7312.JPG DSCN7311.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tonight
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Another week or 2 and they will be at peak potency. Cut, wash, dry, jars for 3 months. If you do that with your nice weed, it could be spectacular! (I hope) DSC_0050.JPG DSC_0040.JPG DSC_0051.JPG DSC_0052.JPG DSC_0043.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  5. Tonight
    DSC_0066.JPG DSC_0062.JPG DSC_0061.JPG DSC_0058.JPG DSC_0056.JPG DSC_0055.JPG DSC_0054.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  6. Well, friends, today Oklahoma votes to legalize and I just got back from casting my vote! I'm sure it will pass, so I'll get my LLC license, state tax permit and growers permit next week!

• Like Like x 5
  7. Congratulations I see that you guys passed medical cannabis.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  8. Congrats on the bill passing Schplak!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Congrats!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thanks yall! Il'l get my licenses as soon as they put them online. The Secretary of State has 30 days to put up a link to the licensing process. Might take awhile to work it all out. It's a brand new thing to be legally doing what I love most! Gonna cost me $2700 for the fees. A mere pittance to the profit to be had in this situation that I'm perfectly suited for!
    Haa!

• Like Like x 5
  11. Tasty buds:smiley-rolling-joint: :thumbsup:how many days in flowering?

• Like Like x 4
  12. #633 Schplakken, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Took down the Shit and drying in my tent. Ready to put these stragglies in there. I think the sativa should be allowed to stretch out. Haze (sativa) can explode in the 10th week of flower.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  13. Awesome dude! Looks like some good weight.

How long does it usually take you to dry around your parts?

• Like Like x 4
  14. Hey Unit! These went about 9 1/2 weeks after first pistols.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Thanks brother Steak! I try to get at least 10 days for a dry. I try to keep them at 60-65%rh until they go into jars or sealed tubs. How about you?

• Like Like x 4
  16. Summer harvest I could probably do 10-14 days if I managed humidity well.

Winter? Maybe 5-7 if I run a humidifier non-stop the whole time.

Friggin seasons in New England, man...

• Like Like x 3
  17. I hear ya bro. Same kinda thing here in Oklahoma. The room I grow and dry in is equipped with a big humidifier and a big 30 gal dehumidifier just for those fluctuations. I can usually hold 60-70%rh. My flower tent is a bitch to keep at 30%rh in the summer. That's where the dehumidifier becomes necessary. Finishing this grow, it ran 24/7 because inside rh is about 60% which is way too high for big dense buds and it kept the tent at around 30-40%rh. I still had a little rot in 2 of the beer can sized buds.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Congrats bro looking like some seriously good yield

• Like Like x 3
  19. Thanks Vegi! Kind of an average sized yield really. Prolly 3-ish pounds from 4 plants.

• Like Like x 3