Schplakken Grows #2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Schplakken, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Blue Dream 40 days in here. This is an 80% sativa strain so it's looking stretchy now but it should start swelling in the next 2-3 weeks. Prolly 8 weeks to go. DSCN6981.JPG DSCN6980.JPG DSCN6979.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  2. Two 6 packs of Shiner
    99 cent butane lighter
    Lucky Strikes and a fifth of Patron

Ice down that Igloo cooler
    Tanks of gas
    That oughta do 'er
    I can feel a good one comin' on!

Working week is over
    No chance of staying sober
    I can feel a good one comin' on

3 blonds in a rag top Mustang
    Followed us down to the lake and
    Didn't have to think about that too long
    Skinny dippin in the Chatahoocie
    Got my finger in your sister's coochie
    I can feel a good one comin on!

We gonna roll all night
    Gonna get to feelin right
    Gonna keep this party rockin till the break of dawn

• Like Like x 4
  3. I decided that my buds were a little fluffy and not as tight as some of the stuff I see, so I got a seal-a-meal vacuum sealer and now my shit looks almost pro! Haa! I squeeze it real good a couple of times and put it in a baggie. Not the closest trim, but some green looks nice so I left it. (1 oz Red Purps) [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  4. Still looks killer to me!

• Like Like x 3
  5. I have done the same for aesthetics. Put weed in the bottom a baggie, roll it pretty tight and put something heavy on top of it over night, like a book. It looks serious then!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yeah, and I think it preserves them by keeping air out, if they last that long! Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  7. I put the Shit plants in 1/2 gal. bags and rearranged the place some. Don't know why I used solo cups in the first place. The double and triple plants were cool, but I can't have 2-3 plants on 1 root system so the extras had to go. Prolly flip next week. Hoping for 4 females, but 2-3 is fine. I used fox farms strawberry fields dirt, but that stuff is just a fluffy amendment so I added a lot of good dirt from a nursery and they responded immediately. Little cuties! Haa![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  8. Hi! I'm curious whats up with the bags? Are you going to grow your girls in the bags? You need drainage holes in the bottom and they need room for the roots either on the side or the bottom, but they look gorgeous! Am I missing something here? lol I see lots of plastic

• Like Like x 4
  9. He usually grows in buckets....I think his flower room is full

• Like Like x 3
  10. Now thats interesting! Thanks! :)

• Like Like x 4
  11. I have used these bags many times because they are big enough to get a good root ball before transplanting into big pots. These are my first regular seeds so I won't know their sex until they flower. When they show sex, the girls will go into 10 gal. fiber pots and the boys will be banished to a land far away! Haa! The bags make transplanting a breeze because you just cut them away and put the plants in the big pot. If they were fems, I would put them in the pot they will finish in. I hope this explains my odd method! DSCN7052.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. We used to cut into bail of promix and plant directly into the bail slice a few slots acrossbottom for drainage put in a sunny spot and walk away lol

• Like Like x 3
  13. That can work, but didn't your roots get bound up in the slabs? The bags have the same dirt mix that will be in the big pots. It's worked for me quite a few times!

• Like Like x 2
  14. After being jostled around in the woods and on the back of a wheeler and some proper amending it works wonders

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Bogs in the swamps dont have a lot of existing soil before you hit water table

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'm thankful that my grow spaces aren't swampy! (usually)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Only place people around here dont wander is out in the mosquito filled swamps with leeches and ticks and sink holes. Keeps the lazy and lucky from finding my stash. Also the water helps keep ambient temps around itwarm at night for the porkchops in the sky looking all they see is water heat.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Self irrigated as well

• Like Like x 4
  19. Cool . Saw a vid once where they actually make floating grass pack up silt on them and plant in them. I the middle of large floating grass fields

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

• Like Like x 3
  20. Beavers can fuck ya tho when they dam shit off and flood ya out. I trap them around my area and a guy pays me fr the beavers so it works out but they are pains to deal with sometimes.

• Like Like x 4