Schools out! What are your summer plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by MarcoRent, Jun 11, 2010.

1. So I just finished my last final (which sucks cause I had mine on the last day at 7 am) so school is officially out for me now! Just finished my first year of college and now I finally have time to chill. So far my summer plans consist of 3 W's. Weed, work, and women. So people, what are your summer plans?
    Here's a few of mine to get the ball rollin.
    1. Bleach n` blunts
    2. Theme parks n` brownies
    3. Parties
    4. Camping
    Man feels so good to smoke in the morning knowing I have no errands to to the entire day.:bongin:

2. this summer seems like it will probably be fairly uneventful, but it will be fun nontheless

looks like it will mostly be me and my friends smoking on hash every day and popping pills on occasion, we will also probly try to find some hallucinogens and rolls

also im going to the beach and to new jersey with my family for a few weeks

i think thats basically it

3. working a lot, taking a summer class (im already almost done with that though plus its a sweet class) partying while my parents are on vacation, road trips with my boyfriend. smoking every day!

4. To consume copious amounts of drugs (mushies, mdma, alcohol [not combined]) and smoke lots of weed. Oh yeah, and school. Oh yeah oh yeah, and work out. Yes.

5. workin that full time bullll sheeeeeeeeet and of course smokin som goodaa

6. I have two syringes of mushy spores. I'm gonna grow them, then me, my little brother, and my best friend are gonna trip testicles.

7. Shit, the last 4 years of my life have been an endless summer. Gets extremely old after the first 365 free days...

8. -Beach
    -Longboarding
    -Smokin unhealthy amounts of weed
    -Work
    -Bonfire parties
    -Chilling with the woman
    -Grilling
    -Road trip to Texas/Cali
    -And general chaos causing endeavors, of course!

Oh yes, it shall be a great summer :smoke:

9. Party
    Work Out (grrr)
    Smoke fine herb
    Chill :cool:

GO TO VANCOUVER

10. drink beer

smoke weed

11. you got 3 W's, I got 3 B's beer, blunts, and babes

12. solo wilderness expeditions

13. Smoke weed(of course) ,Continue to lift weights,Kick it with friends as much as possible,Create mind-blowing rap lyrics, and have much MUCH more epiphanies :D:p:):cool::smoke::hello::bongin::yay::metal::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::hippie:

14. My bands CD comes out. And June 15 I can once again do drugs:cool:

15. I have cut off almost all ties to my past, as it's resurfacing and I refuse to get involved in any "dramatics" from my previous life.

I hang out with next to no one save for a few close people; I work at Costco most days. The rest of the time, I play guitar, read, write and toke. I'm also bulking up and trying to gain some weight, and it's going well. I'm taking a t-break now to clear my head and to see if work is easier when I am not high/burnt out. It's much easier to be cheerful and talkative to customers when you're not baked. Plus, I'll get the can if my managers find out I come to work stoned. Had a close call the other day, so no longer am I going to work high.

16. Grats on releasing a CD, 4 more days too.

Dam, all I need is a job to get the ball rolling..