Schools...and rats

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lesscap, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Today I got a tip from one of my friends that the dean of our school (its a small private high school) found out everyone who smoked. I guess that a few of those people decided to lie and say that I dealt. I had to have a long meeting with the dean (over an hour) and I had to explain exactly what I do that is involved with pot. He said that if my story strayed in any way from the other kids I would be turned into the police.

Fast forward to the actual meeting. I'm sitting there and he says that I have to be completely honest and that he has reason to believe that I have been selling marijuana. I said that I have been hearing this as well and its just not true. I said that I have given people numbers, but never dealt myself. I told him how my parents know I smoke, because I have been caught multiple times, and that I am actually on a break from smoking just so I can get my family life together. I guess my story matched up enough, but it was just horrible, I had to tell him about who I was "involved" with and everything. Right now I'm just at home waiting for my dad to call me on what the schools punishment will be.

Sorry that it isn't a very interesting read, here is a quick summary:

I was at school, kids said I was a dealer, the dean found out, talked to me and threatened me with jail time, he believed me, but I still could be fucked.

2. Wait, so they didnt actually bust you doing anything, you just admitted you smoke, and your getting punished.... thats some BULLSHIT if you ask me

3. Uh, why the fuck would you admit to ANYTHING when all they have on you is some other kid's word?

Keep your damn mouth shut.

4. Well lesson learned, you can't trust anyone. Same thing happend to me to, just the dean thought I was selling laced drugs and was trying to hurt people lmfao !:smoke:

5. If I lied, and if it strayed from other kids story then the police would be brought in. I'd rather have my school know I'm smoking and get slightly punished than have to risk it with the cops.

6. How do tey justify punishing you for something that isnt considered illegal.... a cop cant give you a ticket for being high yesterday.... the past happened they should get the fuck over it

7. What are the cops gonna do? theyll search you, find nothing (since your on a break) end of story.
    lol

8. remember kids if you don't have anything smart to say, pleade the 5th.

9. that sucks i can garantee he was just trying to scare you theres nothing the police could do to you other then..scare you

10. Dosn't matter man, there is no proof of you distributing. you fucked up bro, big time.

11. rule number #1 when dealing with cops or other people of authority.
    they lie to get you to admit stuff. all the dean had was another kids word which means nothing. so you should of just said no and that would be the end of it. cause really what can he do? suspend or expel you cause some kid says you deal. c'mon man use your head. you didn't even have any on you.

12. DAAMNNN you snitched.

13. By giving out names you're only re-creating the scenario that got you into trouble for other people. Be smart.

14. No, you wouldn't have. Cops will do this too...it's called lying. Keep your mouth shut, like the other guy said.

15. isn't it illegal for a cop to lie in uniform?

16. pfft deans ain't shit. in military school we fucked with the dean all the time, it was the commandant we had to go up in front of if we got caught smoking... :eek:

17. Is this you????? VV

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4LLSZrp5NQ]YouTube - Guy calls 911 and Confesses to Growing Marijuana - Robert Michelson Smokes Pot and Called Cops[/ame]

18. damn dude u got played by ur principal bad they can't do shit to u for that hahaha.