School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scilax28, May 23, 2014.

1. My friend and I were both late to school so we decided that we should go out and try Taco Bell breakfast and smoke a blunt since we were late anyways... So we smoked a blunt an ate waffle tacos an shit and then went to school and got there around 9:30. Before I tell you what happened I should first mention that the school classifies me and this kid as "drug abusers" because we smoke daily. We sign into school and next thing i know the two vice principles call us into the office for no reason. They smelt my hands (which we both washed thoroughly) and said (and i quote) "I don't really know what pot smells like because I don't smoke it but your hands smell like pot.". They then search my bag and call in a nurse to take vitals on us which we failed obviously and then they called our parents to pick us up. Could they do any of this if we didn't even smell in the first place? They were being such forces about it and now are constantly doing drug searches weekly and its starting to become a bother to a lot of the students in my school because now its beginning to effect everybody. I just want to know what i could do if this happens again and if they were right in what they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You're on school property. Unfortunately, because of everything that's happened in recent history. School officials can get away with almost anything that doesn't put your life or safety in jeopardy. If they smell or think you are high, they can definitely give you a hard time about it. Just be smart and never bring anything into school with you. Otherwise you will get caught eventually, since you are on everyone's radar already. 

3. They can't do anything about smell. Just make sure there is never anything on you, or more importantly in your car. Like not even a little pocket knife they will use anything that can possibly be seen as illegal or dangerous to fuck you over

4. #4 TimothyTheFirst, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    if they said "i don't know what pot smells like...  but you smell like it" you should've called them out...  cause that doesn't even make sense.

5. Fuck it! Drop out and don't look back.

6. Thanks it was so stupid I was heated and they didnt find anything on me because i dont bring anything to school with me. They just forced everything, we didnt do a single thing wrong and it was like just because they could get the chance to fuck us over they did..

7. -,- Don't do this.

8. What grade are you in? :smoke:

9. Just what I was thinking ;)

10. #10 The Fat Kid, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Back in my school a kid In one of my classes got suspended for just smelling like bud. Idk if he was lying and actually had some on him or what, but can they do that for just smelling like it?

how would the school know how many days per week you smoke weed?

12. They could definitely search you but idk I would doubt they could suspend you for smelling, maybe a detention or a punishment for something else of the same caliber.

But again I'm no lawyer so idk

13. They dont, but that day we got caught they called me and my friend drug abusers and i just figured it was because we smoke every day

14. I bet dad was pissed...did you get grounded?

15. I need to make a gif that has that dude from Game of Thrones and it says "Prepare yourselves! Summer is coming!"

:laughing:  :laughing:

16. Had a friend in HS that got busted "being high" or however that works...

Got suspended for about 6 months, had to take ARD classes and some other bullshit.

Unfortunately you cant fuck around in government funded public schools.

17. Taco bell serves breakfast?

that can't be a pleasant experience...

18. You haven't seen their commercials lately? They have a waffle taco.. so fucking gross. then they have cinnabon with a lard filling

19. First of all, 6 months for weed is crazy in hs it was 1 week tops.

Secondly, government funded schools? Lmao you mean WE fund it with our taxes. The government doesn't do fucking shit.

just thinking about that is making me want to shit..