School

Discussion in 'General' started by orville22, Apr 2, 2013.

1. I hate school. There is always that one person that just won't shut up. Right now i am in math 111 and there is this old tweaker lady that hasn't shut up in twenty minutes. I have no patience for people like that. I wish some people would just keep their thoughts in there head.

Life is a wicked twisted road

2. Wow man, here I am wishing people talked more in my classes..literally like freshman year was alright people would talk a bit but now im in my junior year I notice NOBODY EFFING TALKS TO ANYBODY it is just an awkward silent room all the time and when the professor starts talking its one thing. It is so depressing, whenever I try to talk to people they are always on their damn phones plugged away.

Guess we have our opposite opinions here:p

3. I just don't like people. I am not talking about socializing either. I am taking about that know it all person that keeps taking to the teacher or feels like they need to give someone their life story.

4. #4 orville22, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    O and the large girl behind me in flip flops feet stink, i mean bad. I just am having a shittty day.

5. So glad im done with school. Whenever I get a depressing feeling, I just think back to school. Having to learn some shit that is irrelevent to real life. Its bullshit

There was no better feeling than getting out of class and getting to your car to get the fuck out