Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

School

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushPower, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Tomorrow is the first day of school here in Florida and I was wondering if I should smoke a few bowls before school or no?

2. Hell yah dude

3. Go for it. Just don't be dumb or have it on you, obviously.

4. Do it, nothing important happens on the first day of school anyways.
    You may forget where your classes are, but you know.
    #yolo

5. Ya, everyone will be so excited to be back, no one will know

6. gradeschool!!!!

7. If you go to school high on the first day, nobody will realize is and every other time you go to school stoned, they will just think you're sober because they've never seen you stoned.

8. I never smoked in grade school...maybe I should have :cool:

9. im just gonna play it safe and eat half a brownie

10. Eat it all. You'll be bored in class anyways.

11. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']If you go to school high on the first day, nobody will realize is and every other time you go to school stoned, they will just think you're sober because they've never seen you stoned.[/quote]

This is how i got throgh highschool...

12. School and weed go hand in hand, couldn't of got through school without it, blaze up and make some good first impressions ;)

13. Do not hotbox on the way to school! The odor WILL stay in your clothes for a while!

A few years back, I had to figure out just how to tell a middle school kid that he REEKED of pot in first period.... without actually saying it! :rolleyes:

Finally, I mentioned to the kids good buddy, that I didn't really care for his friend's " men's cologne"- it smelled too much like wood smoke for my liking! :rolleyes: The kid started slathering on the AXE, which stinks, but is legal and acceptable! :p

(Dudes, more is not always better when it comes to body sprays, etc)

Granny :wave:

14. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Do not hotbox on the way to school! The odor WILL stay in your clothes for a while!

A few years back, I had to figure out just how to tell a middle school kid that he REEKED of pot in first period.... without actually saying it! :rolleyes:

Finally, I mentioned to the kids good buddy, that I didn't really care for his friend's " men's cologne"- it smelled too much like wood smoke for my liking! :rolleyes: The kid started slathering on the AXE, which stinks, but is legal and acceptable! :p

(Dudes, more is not always better when it comes to body sprays, etc)

Granny :wave:[/quote]

His men's cologne lol. Nice story. And good advice don't hot box it if you're gonna smoke.

15. I always just smoked before school out of a small glass spoon while waiting for my bus, haha. Never caught or told I even smelled of weed.

16. I was high all through school aswell mostly, you really don't have a thing to worry about if you're a daily smoker and can still function.
    It's those people that actually smoke at school that get in trouble.

17. Just play it cool and eat the whole brownie,maybe some eyedrops if your a little paranoid?

18. Some kid at my school last year came to school everyday high. And the one day he didn't some bitchy teacher realized he was different so he was sent to the principals. Lol don't think he got In trouble though. I think the principal might be a stoner.

19. I'm going to class high the first day.