Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

School Trip to Oklahoma.. Gotta get messed up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankMedical, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Hey so I'm going to oklahoma city in March for a school trip. Luckily the 3 of my best stoner friends also are going on this trip. So, were not gonna try anything stupid by bringing anything but before we go through security were all gonna down some dank Brownies and some Percocets/vicodins.

You guys think it'll be easy to score bud in the city? Were gonna have like $600 together so we can get 2 ounces.
    :smoke:

Oh and our leader/mentor is the schools Drug and alcohol counselor, were gonna get her baked!

2. Oooh, somebody's gonna get expelled!

3. I would advise against getting your leader high b/c your just gonna get into trouble. It would be hard to get bud unless you are on your own for awhile. Whats the deal what are you doing there and for how long?

4. Pills suck...don't take pills.

5. 6 Days and were building houses for Habitat for Humanity. theres gotta be some volunteers who blaze haha. My friend who went last year told me it was easy to get Weed and he was doing the same thing except in Baltimore.

@ Pills suck, not when you have a 3 hour plane ride, a 4 hour lay over then a 2 hour plane ride.

Body highs = amazing.

6. Look on craigslist in that area if your desperate I just looked it in my area b/c I saw someone talking about it in another forum. I would never do it but surprisingly there was alot of posts.

Also just ask around you know the stoner type, but dont wait too long get to work right away

7. Why use dank in brownies? It's much better smoked. Use reggie.
    Last I checked, talking about other drugs isn't allowed on GC. (I personally don't give two shits but if a moderator sees this your thread might be deleted)
    Why would you buy two ounces for a school trip? Why not save that money and smoke it when you get back?
    I would advise strongly against getting any teacher baked.
    Just my $0.02

8. precs are just retarded along with the idea of getting your scout master high. Weeds everywhere so that answers youre question about finding it.

9. are you even 18 yet kid?

10. God damn this is a bad idea

11. Sounds like a really stupid idea.

What if you get sick or start freaking out in front of your whole class? What, will you say "Oh, I'm on a lot of drugs right now, sorry."
    No. They will send you home and you'll get in an ass load of trouble. Fucking up your academic record isn't really worth wandering around with shitty people in a strange town all messed up on pills.

Pills are for suburban soccer moms.

12. Unless said soccer moms live in Agrestic. :D

13. Its a senior class trip, I'm 19 in 3 months.

and... We're just going to pop a couple pills before the airport.
    relax, I'm not a dumbass.

And were not actually going to buy 2 ounces.. just a slice maybe for smoking at night.

14. Smoke as far away as you can from anybody that has anything to do with the school. Bring some Ozium(look for it in the car section in Menards or Walmart) to cover the smell. If your eyes get red when you're high, bring some Rohtos(it'll un***** them and make your eyes suuuuper white). Keep the green in a bag and wrap the bag in something like a dirty sock to cover up the smell completely.

15. thanks for the advice, we're in a marriott so I think at night we can just sneak out of our room? or smoke out the window carefully, at like 1 or 2 AM.

well see, we're playing it safe though. Rather not get sent home with a suspension and possibly arrested.

16. If you smoke in the room, make a sploof. It's a toilet paper tube stuffed with dryer sheets. Blow your hits into that and it'll cover the smell or blow em out the window. Either way, spray the Ozium periodically. On my Freshman class trip they put tape on the outside of the doors so if anybody left the room they could tell in the morning.

17. These two sentences should not be in the same entry at all

18. If y'all wanna get fucked up just get some robotussin.

Legal, cheap, long high.

19. Ah, DXM. What a fun mistress until you abuse her too much. :D I wouldn't suggest Robo for a class trip, though. Actually I wouldn't talk about in on here for fear of gettin' banned. Just sayin'.

20. Playing it safe would be not smoking at all when there. Good idea on brownies before, just don't take so much you puke or make it obvious. ...word spreads about you taking them more than you think.

Be careful, and smoke in the bathrom of mariot as long as its only your room...Window is sketchy