school trip gone bad. cops.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shortbud, Jan 7, 2006.

1. well basically there is this ski trip at my school that happens every winter break. its a bus full of kids that just get fucked up and snowboard for a few days with their own hotel room. well i went this year, bringing my bubbler and a half ounce with me. the trip itself was amazing. we'd smoke blunt after blunt, then a few bowls in the bub, then maybe rip some bongs. basically, we could do whatever the fuck we wanted for 4 days. then the trip was over and it was time to get home. well bus drivers tend to get pretty cool after some "generious" tips from the kids ($200 or so). so my bubbler and rest of my bud is in my backpack, which i carried on with me to the bus.
    all is going good and weve been on the road for around 3 hours. everyone is pretty hungry so we decided to stop at a subway and everyone gets their food. me and a friend finished eating and decided to go smoke a joint. we walk behind the subway (this is around 12:00 at night) and proceede to smoke the joint without any trouble. we walk back inside and some friends ask if we want to go smoke more, of course we head right back outside. right as we walk outside i look to where we were and there are more kids smoking. i laughed and began to walk to their circle when i noticed a truck driving twords the back of the building. i took a closer look at the truck and realized it said "SHERIFF" on the side. i turned around as fast as i could and walked back to the bus and sat down.
    a few minutes pass and almost everyone is done their food and on the bus by now and aware of whats happening outside. i should also mention that this is in utah, meaning the cops are the biggest dickheads ive ever encountered. well i guess people were getting pretty scared and ditched their bud in a trashcan right outside the bus. well of course a cop has to walk to the trashcan, flashlight in hand, and remove the top. everyones heart dropped as the cop pulled out a few bags of weed. by now there are 3 cops there and everyone is scared shitless as we all have bud in our bags and systems.
    now one of our counclers walks onto the bus and everyone begins shouting questions at him. he waitied for us to get quiet and then told us that the cops just called for a k-9 unit and they are going to search the bus. now EVERYONE begins freaking out. there is a line at the bus bathroom just to flush bud now the toilet. everyone is getting rid of their shit and sadly, i had to flush about 5 grams of dank. well i still have my bubbler on me so i have no idea what im going to do. the cops get on the bus and gave us the low down on whats going to happen. they said anyone that wants to come forward is going to have a way easier time then anyone they catch. they left the bus and gave us 5 minutes to decide what we wanted to do. me and a bunch of people that had pieces decided to throw in the towel and just confess (this is utah. they said if we were caught with weed, we're going to be arrested). we walk outside with our pieces and they took some info and the such. he tells me im getting charged with posession of parephenalia and possesion of marijuana. i dont see how im getting charged with posession of weed, as i only had my bubbler. he told me that any resin in the piece automaticly makes it posession of marijuana. so insted of getting a $300 ticket, im now getting one close to 1 grand.
    so all of this is said and done and everyone that confessed is now back on the bus. now he brings out the dog and they open the lower part of the bus where all our bags are. we walks the dog around the bus and it doesnt really find anything. then he walks onto the bus and says "thanks for your cooporation guys. have a good night" and leaves. i was fucking furious. they didnt even search the fucking bus. i just lost my bubbler and a sack for nothing. there was probably $400 worth of bud in that buses toilet and noone was happy about it. the kids that had balls and stood it out got away clean with their pieces and bud. i couldnt believe this.
    so basically, i got fucked over.

2. thats whack

3. that sucks hardcore. now you know not to trust cops, i've said it before and i will say it again. NEVER GIVE IN. it is never easier for you to give in, in situations like that just hold out, if caught own up to it(not like the dumbass' you see on tv "that isnt mine officer" they know it's yours)

really shitty, hopefully some kickass karma will come your way and you will find some cheap bud or something.....just gotta be smart in these situations

4. dude... if there is something about police you never did it ...lol as bad as it sounds its works just riding out the siduation staying claim...be sneaky till the end because there is always that little chance compared to just going down...thats a horrible story and i hope who ever made it smoked you out after wards...

5. blue beat me to it ^^^ yup yup

6. dude now thats gay, but i got to say if i was in your position i would of probably just given up to, i mean how in the hell were u suppose to know that they werent goin to search the whole fuckin bus?

7. trust me i would if found a spot like i would of tucked the weed in a random seat and hide the bubble in bath room but i dont expect every one to jump up and know what to do.. . hard sidutaion but like i said theres at least a chance and in this case worked fir those who risked it

8. I agree with the others, if there is a pound of weed in a trashcan and a bunch of people standing more than three feet away from it there is no proof at all, if i were you I might have simply gotten rid of my bubbler as well. Then with nothing on you they cant do shit. You could even confess to being hign and they still cant do anything unless they find something on you.

9. yeah now for the best part. i already told my parents and they were cool about it and all, but the cop still called today to let them know what happened. he said i was really cool and all and ill get my stuff in the mail in a few days. but he told my dad that the kids who were origionaly caught smoking outside of the subay, ratted out all the kids on the bus. they actually told the fucking cops that kids on the bus had way more weed. some ass is going to get beat once i tell some people this.

10. your getting your shit back in the mail???? where the fuck you at that the cops will give u that back? wow that sucks that you got ratted on, that is one of the things that really sets off my temper is people doing that kind of stuff

11. i think he mean the ticket in the mail like they give you one in person then they mail you one

12. oooohhhhhhh i get it now, damn i feel like a moron after that one

13. lol holy fuck i didnt no that either

14. LOL...I thought he meant his pipe too....

15. lol me too

as for those ppl ratting u out, that is fucking evil, bunch of fucking assholes..

16. Yes, it does suck, but it would suck more if you hep on to it can everyone got caught. My condolences. But now you can still smoke.

17. No offense, but you sir are an idiot. If you didn't know... cops LIE! Never take a cop on his word because it will always come and bite you in the ass. You did the smart thing by throwing the bud away but why didnt you just place the bubbler somewhere on the bus away from you so if they find it they don't know who it belonged too? I mean put it on the floor in the bathroom or something... I would never in a million years just give the cop my bubb because I would know for a fact that he would write me up. See how you doing the right thing got you fucked over and people that did the wrong thing got off scott free? Hope this was a lesson you learned sorry to hear about your possession. Ive got two on my record and they aren't fun. Most likely 3 months of a drug rehab class. Good luck and sorry for the misfortune.

18. You made a mistake, learn from it.

Did you notice that you were charged with "Possession of paraphernalia," and not "Honestly confessed to possession of paraphernalia"?

It doesn't make a god damn difference whether they catch you or you turn yourself in...the cops don't make deals...they can either turn you in or let you go. They don't make the deals regarding your sentencing; a district attorney does that part, and with small shit like this they usually aren't willing to give you any slack because the penalties are relatively small anyway.

You can fight the "Possession of marijuana" charge. I have had numerous police officers AND attorneys all tell me that resin cannot be construed as marijuana. Admittedly this is in Nevada, though, and Utah's laws may differ.

Lastly, K-9 drug dogs are trained to smell fresh marijuana. They don't alert to the smell of resin. Your bubbler would have gone undetected.

19. Wow feanor, your knowledge is incredible. You'd make an awesome pro-marijuana lawyer.

20. whoaaa dogs cant smell resin?