School Sucks: The American Way!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tflga, Mar 14, 2012.

1. “The public school system: ‘Usually a twelve year sentence of mind control. Crushing creativity, smashing individualism, encouraging collectivism and compromise, destroying the exercise of intellectual inquiry, twisting it instead into meek subservience to authority' .” -- Walter Karp

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

2. I think someone posted this the other day. Might be on the second page of the forum.

3. whateva

4. I went through five pages didnt see anything that looked like this video in thread names, so, maybe you saw it in another forum?:confused_2:

5. Great video man!:D:hello:

6. Heh heh... I see what you did there.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCZImLm10d8]This Is Your Brain On Statism - YouTube[/ame]

8. Good video. I have always hated school.

9. Agreed. Glad i live in Russia! :)

10. [quote name='"SSSmoke"']Agreed. Glad i live in Russia! :)[/quote]

Where students teach teachers

Lol

Not trying to offend you or anything
    Btw

11. WATCH now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYzX-ghW0mU[/ame]

12. #13 tokin', Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    holy fuck that's scary
    whats even worse is that we have no choice. learn it there way or fail. don't ask questions do as you are taught or fail, even for home school you have to follow the curriculum . fuck i hated school.

13. LOL what garbage. I must have missed the brainwashing class because all I took were things like math science and English.

Even my government class was unbiased non brainwashing. I learned about the constitution and how the government works. No brainwashing

14. I just wish public high school wasn't such a joke, it was a real kick to the chest when I got to college.

Although since high school was a joke it made it really funny to go there stoned.

15. Interesting. What did you learn in history class? Did your government class teach you about the Federal Reserve system? Did you actually READ the constitution, discuss it at length? I know in my history classes they taught a very, very biased and naive narrative of history where Lincoln wasn't racist and FDR fixed the depression by taking us to war.

And the constitution was mentioned in passing, so most people I know think that it's too long to read.

16. [quote name='"Irishchoctaw"']

Interesting. What did you learn in history class? Did your government class teach you about the Federal Reserve system? Did you actually READ the constitution, discuss it at length? I know in my history classes they taught a very, very biased and naive narrative of history where Lincoln wasn't racist and FDR fixed the depression by taking us to war.

And the constitution was mentioned in passing, so most people I know think that it's too long to read.[/quote]

Your history class was of coarse biased. Its history class. And yea in government I actually read the constitution.

The government isn't brainwashing us through our schools. If anything its religion. My high school had a Deacon call and is now run by Mormons

17. Well, see that's different then, you went to a private school. Private schools actually try to give a real education to their kids, for the most part.;)

18. Whoever has control of history has control of the future. Haven't you read 1984?

19. I must be a minority here, I went through one of the best school districts in the state.