School Smoking Stories??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by doctordopey, Nov 3, 2013.

1. When I was in school we had the same group that would skip school and all throw in and had a few particular spots we would always smoke at and then do some of the craziest routine crap every day. Do you have any stories like that about the routines you and your friends had and crazy things that would happen while smoking during school hours?

I'll get things rolling (couple stories, don't have to read them all) last one involves cops lol

Me and 2 other guys always use to get off the school bus and instead of going in we'd go the opposite way and all throw in $15 or $20 each and every day. We a few spots we would go to "the pit" a sand pit that tractors and stuff use to do construction at, they had those big cement pipes and we would roll them up the sand hill and then get in and get the other kids to push us down the hill lol kinda stupid but we were baked and kids and it made for some good memories. We also made a hut back in the woods one day when we were blitzed out of our minds and it was a pretty cool little cabin made completely out of sticks where we had bombfires and stuff and hot boxed. One time we had just finished getting some munchies and were all sitting around munching out, I was staring at some candy so baked lol and I was talking to my friends about something and I noticed they weren't answering so I looked to the side and in the far distance they were running in a panic and tripping over stumps and stuff so I looked in front of me and there was a shotgun barrel stuck right in my face. The old man holding it said "you little bastards need to stope doing drugs in my back yard" and that's all I heard b4 I bolted lol he chased me with the shotgun for a good couple minutes!

Another time we were jigging, there is this spot in my old high school above the stage of the auditorium where there is hanging scaffold the guys who use to work the lights and strings and stuff would go during plays. you had to climb a wall of really sharp steal to get up there and I almost fell a couple times, it was really high and easily could have died. Anyway not too many knew about this spot but we climbed up one day and another one of our buddies was already up there toking up!! and my other 2 friends were flipping sht at him telling him he would get us busted but all I could think about was how the fk he got up there because he weights about 300 lbs lol legit! Anyway we got really baked up there after he convinced us and after awhile we could hear a voice say "Excuse me! who's up there!" we peek down and its our principal and 2 police officers!!! he was a real 455hole he would live to try and catch kids skipping everyday, drive all around town the whole 9 yards! anyway we bolt trying to find another way out! We cam to a door we went out that lead to a way back into the school and there was also another door. We couldn't go back into the school with fear of getting caught so we went in the door. It lead to a hall way with a door at the other end so we went in and tried to go out the other door and it was locked! Then our principal was coming behind us! We were trapped! My buddy tells me to hold the door shut! So i'm like wtf?! and he's like just do it! this door didn't have a window so the principal didn't see our faces yet. I'm there trying to hold this thing shut blitzed out of my mind while 2 teachers and a principal is trying to pull it open lol my buddies helping me, then I look behind me and the guy who told us to hold it shut is taking out the casing of the window in the other door! it was pretty magyver, he took out all the screws and rubber and wooden casing around the window then the window itself out with a pocket knife, then he reaches in unlocks the door and puts it all back in and tells us to run through when they stop pulling for a second, so we do! he locks that door! and we escape outside lol when we get back to school the next day the principal calls me in the office asking me all kinds of questions about if I was in the auditorium or if I knew who was, he knew it was us but couldn't prove anything so we got away scot free!

• Like Like x 1
  2. During gym class in high school every quarter you choose a new thing to do so one would be "Team Sports" which is all sports or "Lifestyle" which is walking and working out and then another would be shitty "Aquatics" which is swimming but when you could choose most of us chose Lifestyle during the winter and one kid would always bring joints and just fall back behind everyone else and smoke joints in the woods no one ever knows

Man

3. Why were you smoking in the auditorium? I never smoked at school myself for fear of being caught, would always just go home at noon and blaze and skip the afternoon bullshit classes but still passed them, not really sure how. But I'm still baffled over this whole auditorium thing, just sounds like you're asking for trouble.

4. The last few days of my senior year of highschool. My buddy had gone to Cali and bought a vape pen, the kind you smoke oil out of. 

We were out at the softball field for gym class one day and me and a few other people didn't dress out. He pulls out the vape pen and we got BLITZED with the teacher right on the other side of the field. We'd hit and she had no idea what it was, we told her it was an E-cig. We also sat out there and packed dips and shit haha. Damn I miss highschool.

5. Dude, go to school get an education. Plenty of time to smoke when you graduate or even when your done school. Is it that hard to take 7 hours out of your day to learn something? Smh.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. We used to go and get stoned too in the top of our auditorium thing at school!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. looking back you're right it wasn't very smart. This was a huge school however and not many knew about this jigging spot and never were caught there before, also that's why we were freaking out at the guy who was already up there smoking! We didn't want to get busted but he wouldn't listen and this was a very high wall! No way we were going back down so after some convincing we figured we might as well join in, we weren't planning on staying long. It was a great escape though, I was amazed at buddy lol.

8. i never went to school high, that wouldve just been a waste of being high.

9. lol I love that, like a long narrow hanging scaffold thing?? did you have to climb like a muther to get to it? haha, not from cananda r ya? nb? doubt it but just incase lol that'd be pretty funny

10. Oh I totally agree!! Eventually I smartened up and realized this! Wish I could go back I would have finished high school in 4 years instead of 7 and went to university straight out of high school instead of taking 3 years off like I did, would have been young enough to go to school for 7 years to be a doctor but that shit doesn't matter to you when your a moronic teenager who hasn't experienced shit all yet or doesn't know what's really important in life.

11. yes that's exactly how it was I get into it! I'm from the states but I guess most school auditorium ceiling passageways are set up the same idk lol I'm stoned

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. lol that's pretty funny, pretty sure I almost fell an died a couple of times off of that wall

13. In ninth grade I would take gb's out of the toilet lol. So stupid and gross thinking back. One time I left the bottle in there and later that day I saw the assistant principle walking down the hallway with it in her hand :laughing:

14. Did the turd in the toilet make the hit smoother lol?

15. come on now, i made sure to flush before hahaha  :rolleyes:

16. We once had a bunch of couches and seats in a bush at our school where we would go to smoke but that came to a end after a year.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. When i was in grade 9 I smoked in the teachers washroom all the time. It locked and the teachers hardly used it at all. I would just dismantle the smoke detector and blaze. I stole a key for it from the janitors room. Never got caught, but once I overheard a teacher saying it smelled funny in the bathroom hahah.

18. I remember in 10th grade we would go to the back of our school it was near the field and wed just chill and smoke.

We smoked once in the music rooms we had. it was great lol i miss high school

19. So me and the homies wanted to smoke during lunch at our school . I told them to go behind the Walmart across the street from our school, but they are some lazy motherfuckers and didn't want to walk for like 5 minutes . So against my will, we ended up going behind these portables in the back of the school . And sure enough, like 5 minutes later, we saw an Assistant Principal like 100 yards away, lookin' in our direction, extra sketchy like . So we all ran . I told them to go in this building by the portables, and go upstairs to the bathroom . But of course, I was the only one smart enough to stash my stuff . Then the AP somehow got in front of us, and told us to walk to his office . On our way there, we passed the courtyard where like half the school was . My friend Mike (not his real name) had a homemade piece on him, and as he was walking, he tried to slip the piece in some girls backpack (where you put water bottles) . But of course, she was having none of it . She yelled out extra loud "WHAT DID YOU PUT IN MY BACKPACK?!!?" Then the girl told the AP that Mike had tried to put the piece in there (fuckin' snitch) . Then we went into his office, and waited there to get searched . And you guys know how they make you put your hands together and smell them to see if they smell like weed? Well a friend of mine told me to keep my hands on my balls to mask the smell. So of course I did (and even rubbed my fingers against my butthole hair) . Then the AP took an extra big inhale on my hands (I couldn't help but to laugh) . Then he said it smelt like soap xD . So after all those shenanigans in the office, they finally let me go, as they didn't find anything on me . But Mike got arrested for having a piece and a lighter ):

Fuck it, huh 😙💨

20. Smoked one day with a buddy during lunch when we got back our homeroom teacher that new we blazed and I know he blazed looked at us and said you guys look hungry get to luck before its over.

Also in 8th grade I smoked in the bathroom with a friend and a teacher who always looked blazed walked in and said it smelled refreshing and walked out haha