School rant

Discussion in 'General' started by Alburnstrees, Jan 29, 2014.

get your parents to bitch at them and threaten to sue them

2. My high school policy was that if I wasn't in my seat when the bell rang it was a tardy, and being tardy three times was a Saturday morning detention. Five minutes after the bell rings? C'mon, it can't be that hard, right?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Why didn't you change something after the 3rd, 4th, 5th, maybe 6th time? Idk if it's the rule that's stupid...

4. you only think the rule is stupid because you've let yourself become a victim of it....its a case of them letting you hang yourself...and you did...

5. How about after the 5th or so time, stop being late?

That's very true.

7. #27 Alburnstrees, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    that seams a bit much haha

8. #28 Alburnstrees, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    didnt know how many rimes i was late. Anyway, i wont be making that mistake again ill just get up earlier. I was just trying to say, its not affecting anyone so why give me a failing grade to an A student was all i was saying

9. #29 wellslamont, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Well, if you'd like to feel better. Our school has an even more harsh policy. You can't be even a second late to your first period class or you receive a tardy. When you're tardy more than 3 times, then you get an after school detention. After you register your 6th tardy you receive a 4 hour Saturday detention. Now those are just rules concerning being tardy.My school also has rules that prohibit, lighters, cigarettes, and any drug paraphernalia, no matter the age. Not even a private school, yet I have to hide my lighter and other items, even though I'm of legal age.Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Not trying to be difficult, buy being 5 minutes late is tardy. Being late is the definition of tardy. Perhaps it would help if you weren't late to class in the future?