School Physical = Drug Test? Yea

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokinIA, Aug 23, 2008.

1. This happened to an under-age friend of mine. If it was my doctor I'd tell him thats fucked up next time I saw him then piss on him/her when he checked my balls for cancer or whatever.

2. so what? theyre not hurting anybody. you(a stoner) of all people should not get pissed about people who violate victimless crimes.

3. ^what that guy said.

4. Where I live, if your under age and your doctor needs to know if you have been smoking weed, you can tell him and hes not allowed to tell your parents...

5. It's over.. He's gone...

6. your doctor cant legally tell your parents what showed up in YOUR test. Sue that fucker.

7. these kids are relentles. the same thing happened when i was younger and went in for a routine physical/checkup. I peed in a cup but didnt really think twice about it. Meanwhile, two weeks later, my parents get the results and say Oh we are so proud of you. You tested clean. I was like what the fuck because I had smoked the day before and definitely was NOT clean by any means. I was pissed at my doctor, but it worked out fine in the end. No more children on the city.