School Oral Presentation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by bazoski1er, Sep 26, 2010.

1. gday blades, i'm currently working on an assesed oral presentation for school and my topic is marijuana legalisation/decriminalisation and i was wondering if any of you guys and gals out there would be able to help me out a little bit?

i have to do a 4-5 minute speech and present a clear and consistent contention either for or against. it's meant to be all about the issue in Australia, but i figured most of the arguments would be similar.

so yeah, if anyone could point me in the right direction for a couple of good websites or something it would be hugely appreciate it.

happy toking :bongin:

2. You'll probably find a link on the sites that the above poster gave, but there is also the organization LEAP - Law enforcement against prohibition

3. my advice get pretty high and write down all the good things about mj and all the things it helps you through, try to make it relate to people in the class aswell, well i hope you do great.

4. Cannabis should be legal because it's one's right as an adult to put whatever they want into their body so long as they don't harm anyone else.