Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

School is Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TBH, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Hey everyone,
    alright so its my senior year of high school and i just turned 18 a couple weeks ago. I have been smoking for about a year. My school has decided to do random drug testing on students 2 times a month. Only about 20 students get chosen for each round of testing. Yesterday was a testing day and the second one for this month. My question is if i smoked tonight, would i be clean within the next two weeks without any aid such as niacin pills? Or should i go out and get some? For backround information, the last time i smoked was about 2 months ago and before that i was smoking pretty much every day.

Thanks

2. First off,that's absurd that your school tests.
    That goes against any of your privacy.
    Hell,it downright violates you!
    Anyways,it depends on your build and your tolerance,but two weeks should be fine.

3. i think the nician thing only makes ur pee yellow

but only 20 ppl?

its probally not gonna be u dude

4. Thanks.
    And i totally agree. Its a private school though, so they can do anything they want pretty much, which really sucks.

5. I really don't think they can legally do that unless its a private school or you're on a sports team, but if you can actually play sports besides golf and bowling, it means you're not smoking enough.

EDIT: Posted before I saw your post above mine. They arent gonna watch you pee like a P.O. though, so just ask a friend to pee in a bag for you and tape it to your leg.

6. @Puff_Puff_Pass
    Yea thats true. It's not that big of a deal if you come up positive either. Its like a 3 strikes rule kinda thing. They just tell your parents and reccomend a rehab program. Its up to your parents to put you in it. I just wanted to know if i would be clean in the off chance i got tested.

7. if my school drug tested me and I tested positive for THC,

I'd say Fuck you school administration! What the fuck are you going to do, expell me because I smoked a joint 3 days ago in the privacy of my own home?

fuck that!

fight this injustice!

8. Hmm, I would push them off, and file a lawsuit...that's an over invasion of privacy....

9. hah, imagine walkin around all day with your friends piss taped to your leg :p

10. The only way they can drug test you is if your in sports. I wouldn't worry about it

11. thats bull shit its a private school your parents arnt paying for piss tests their paying for your education so the school is innappropriatly spending their money. i dont know about where you live but here in oregon the school is only respnsible for you when you are at school. to me it sounds like who ever decided t start piss testing is having a power trip wantng to controll yu guys oust side of school also. usless a judge orders a piss test you dont have to take one and if the school tries to suspend you they cant. u shoulda gone to public school its way better.

12. Nah man, they really can do whatever they want. I went to private school too, and they made you sign a contract that basically gave up all your rights while you were on school property, and made any illegal activity done off school grounds their business. Random drug testing though, that seems a bit expensive. We only had people tested when there was already enough evidence (usually some dumbass talking about his weekend in the hall) for the administration to feel confident that they'd be able to outreason a pissed off parent. Just be smart. Check your handbook and find out exactly what the rules are, cause if it's completely random and it's a 3 strikes thing, then you likely won't be tested multiple times. Make friends with the office aide, so you can get some inside info if you're that worried about it.

13. A condom works real well for this. Keep it close to your zipper and you can just tear a hole in the end to fill the cup.

14. Private schools suck. Just get the fuck out of there.

15. Yeah, drug testing in private schools is lame but it is legal. It's public schools that don't have the right to test students randomly.

16. Youre 18 and this violates your constitutional rights.. by raping you.

If they want to test you, tell them you're declining and would kindly like to leave.

17. If they drug test you, they should drug test the teachers, when i was in high school me and my buddies would be smoking at the river, and we'd often find 2 teachers airing out their car, seen them hitting bong once. Another buddies dad was the janitor and he used to always steal from his stash. Thats ridiculous that they drug test you.

18. that sucks big dick bro

19. so yeah, if you go to a private school your fucked for drug testing. they can do whatever they want, its PRIVATE. you have to sign contracts like someone else said.

you also lose alot of your rights in public schools, they have the right to search you at any time yada yada bullshit like that. they dont have the right to drug test you which is true. they have to have a paper signed by your parents or you if your 18 saying yes or no to random drug tests. you have to fill out this paper to register for school so you cant go attend public school if you dont have that paper...atleast thats how it was at my school/area/district/whatever ...my parents always let me choose yes or no, haha.