School freakout

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ThatAintNoSkunk, Dec 17, 2012.

1. So I'm sitting in the school bathroom high as fuck taking a shit... Well then all of the sudden I hear the toilet next to me flush and moments later water and pee were starting to spill over and come into my stall I figured I'd finish up and leave this mess when the principle and three janitors bust through the door..... So I'm sitting with my pants off high as fuck in school with the head honcho himself standing there.... I walked out and they tried blaming it on me....

2. Hahaahah thats sooo funny. Atleast you didnt get caught being high or something

3. I was high. Had to talk to the principle. Had piss on my shoes. And probably didn't sufficiently wipe my ass.

4. Not a good day

5. That actually sounds pretty funny, but why would they blame the toilet problem on you?

Were you sitting down on the other crapper when they came in? If so, then no offense but your principal is an idiot.

6. Principal was just looking for someone to blame.You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

7. True that breh

8. Just looking for someone to blame it on I suppose.... But of coarse I prolly had like an " oh shit I'm caught face when i saw him so... Yea lol

9. haha so why is this story in "high ideas"

10. Sir the question is where else would it be haha I suppose that there were many ideas were involved such as, " imma get high before school", and "imma take a shit in the sketchiest bathroom in school" and " I think it would be a good idea to be high as fuck talking to my principle" haha

11. This made me laugh hahaha too funny