SCHOOL CANCELED.....my 420 story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yellow bic, Apr 21, 2007.

1. well i didnt go to school to begine with

but my girlfriend did and she ditched one of her classes to come smoke a bowl with me at my house, so she did, and she got out of school fine, no cops no security...nothing

shes goes back cops everywhere, she calls me and tells me the whole school is out on the soccer field. im like damn someone probably pulled the fire alarm or something

well long story short, someone blew up a bomb behind the auto shop around 9 am

bomb squad showed up and every cop in the county was at our school.

i live in the same county where columbine is at so they dont play around here.

i rolled up to school cuz i was stoned and wanted to see what was going down so i park at this church that is on a hill so i could watch everything go down.

well that was going good then i tried to pick up a friend on the same road that school is at and there were cops blocking me off, they asked if i was trying to get into school i said yes and he looked at me and just said school is canceled

i was pretty freaked out when he said that because i still had no idea waht was going on.

so basically school got canceled not even half way through the day on 420

and now whoever blew that shit up (ill find out monday) will go down in history because now all of our county will have 420 off for good

columbine never has school ever since the shooting happened, now it will be county wide, which is the best hting that could of happened, to bad i wont be in high school to experience that hah.

anyways it was a pretty wild day, glad no one is dead

2. wow man that is fucking amazing!
    it's good no one got hurt, but even better is that 4/20 is a school holiday there now! haha

3. wow that like the most fucked up thing i have ever heard haha you value 420 more than students lives haha

4. lmao that's right man

5. wow really lol that is pretty fucked up

6. Wow they should cancel school on 420 country wide. Nay... Cancel school the whole week of 420! Bad stuff always happens. VT shootings, columbine, other school shootings, school bombings, AND hitlers birthday. It would also be good cause schools wouldnt be wasting money by teaching a bunch of high kids.

7. haha i like your idea.

8. except for my girlfreind and a handful of friends, i really could care less about most people around here

i moved here from Georgia and i love colorado but i hate where i live in colorado

9. UPDATE

the kid blew up a giant firecracker basically, but they found some other chemicals in his backpack and thought its was a threat as well.

it was a 17 year old junior, he has 2 felony charges and a misdemeanor

10. ^^ make sure to smoke that guy out.

11. Lmaoooo, bert.

12. Rofl i agree

13. ha nice story...hope other places start makin 4/20 a day off for all