Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

School Athletic Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yankees1777, Mar 8, 2011.

1. So i play baseball.. And smoke. Ive had to quit since season started 3 weeks ago but want to start back up. I dont know many facts about how drug tests work in schools. If you can just keeP piss in a eye drop bottle in ur pocket and pass with that? Or do they check temperature?
    Post up sll your facts and experiences with school random drug tests

2. Well, I know that with the fake urine they give you instructions to put it in the microwave and strap it to your thigh so it stays hot.... should work

3. Holy shit man I was in your shoes a few weeks ago. My baseball coach threatend to give my whole team a drug test. I stopped for 2 weeks then said fuck it and tried to learn how beat the test. I was gonna use someones clean pee, put it in a pill bottle and put hand warmers around it to keep the temp up. I was also gonna drop bleach in my pee for last resort. I'm pretty sure most test check for temp. But needles to say my coach pussed out and didn't make us take the test

4. Well i cant use a microwave.... I was thinking about the handwarmers tho. Is all piss at the same temp or does it vary? And what does bleach do to ur piss

5. Also my friend said that clean piss in a bottle loses its potency after a while so its not actually piss anymore? Is this true? How often do i have to reget my clean piss so it stays good

6. Supposedly a few drops of bleach added to dirty piss will mask the thc. Most pee is pretty much around the same temp which is body temp. Piss doesn't stay good that long if you just store it in a bottle. The best thing to do would to just have a friend piss in a pill bottle right before the test, then tape hand warmers around the bottle. Then just stash the bottle under your armpit with tape, or wear compression shorts and stash the bottle under your balls.

7. Well the tests are random so i wont know when to get the fresh piss. How much bleach do i put in and what kind

8. Is playing baseball why you dont wanna get caught? or is it the trouble that will follow?

9. Then dont smoke. Simple as that. Theres a reason they dont want you smoking while your on the team. If you absolutely think you need to be smoking then when they say "piss test time" quit.

10. i guess any bleach. but just like 6 drops, test it out at home, and see if the bleach u have changes the smell alot or color. But just research shit on the internet theres plenty shit on there.

11. I've never heard of schools doing drug tests. College maybe. Or maybe you're in a private school? But each drug test costs the school/program at least $30-$40. With the state of the economy, I don't know too many public schools with the funds to do that right now.

12. Does anyone know if schools test the temperature or if i can just use yellow water from the morning???

13. I have a friend that was randomly drug tested by my school.
    Even the cheapo tests these days test temperature, just to prove the validinity of it

14. Baseball or....Weed. Take your pick

15. Could i just use warm water with a drop of yellow dye??

16. Umm no that wouldnt work at all lol