Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

School and Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnLajoie, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Ok i've heared schools make money off of drug tests but how? Thanks in advance.

2. I don't think they do... they only money I would see them getting is the money for the test itself.... It could possibly a state government thing that the school will get extra money for testing kids to make sure to have a drug free school and trying to get/keep kids off drugs...

3. Well its a charter school if that makes any differnece

4. well I was talking about public but a charter school is not all that different. They still get public money but are not held to the same rules as a public school in exchange for some type of accountability for producing certain results. maybe for testing to make sure to have drug free students but by suspending or expelling students for drugs use would mean less money for school because they get money based on attendance so I doubt they get money for it other than the money to do the test itself

5. some "d.a.r.e" type program to stop kids from smoking? idk i've never heard of this but you have to get accepted to a charter school right? so maybe they just dont want anything smokers/drugies in their school. either way im not to sure how they would make money

6. your thinking of a private school anyone can go to a charter school. charter and public are similar but have different rules they follow to get public money