Schmebulock grows Auto Colorado Cookies & Sam's Crack

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Schmebulock, Oct 26, 2018.

1. You should be fine. You vacuum sealed it so lower temps effect it differently in a vacuum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. I can try the oven method next time :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. #163 Schplakken, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    DSCN7877.JPG DSCN7879.JPG Hey Schme! I got my Sage N Sour beans today. First time I've ordered from a U.S. company and they gave me a piece of taffy too! Haa!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. My favorite seedbank!!! Grab an Ethos Genetics pack next time man. That’s who bred my Rainmaker. Good sativa dom hybrid. Not too many banks have them

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah SoCo, I did see that they have the Ethos and it's nice to know they have treated you well! They took my card instead of having to send cash overseas so that's cool!

• Like Like x 2
  6. I looked at the rainmaker and it's $100 for 6 beans. That's a lotta fukin money! Might be best for guys with big grow spaces so you can get it to it's full size and potential. I don't know if I could do it justice in my little 5x5. I love the big sativas and I'm gonna have to expand my grow space so I can let them get big! Have all your beans germed?

• Like Like x 1
  7. It’s cheap when it grows well and keeps cloning well.yield is great and the purple is a nice surprise. The best American breeders charge a premium. There’s a reason they’ve won so many cups in so little time. Check out Exotic too. Their Tina line from Constantine (male) lineage is amazing. I have a pack of Falcon 9 regs. Hoping my male is in there to start breeding

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 3
  8. #168 Schmebulock, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Nov 13:

4 days dry time have left the SnS crunchy - i will need to humidify the room going forward I think. My RH started at 50 but dropped to 40 shortly after. I'll have to do something to get the RH up to 60 or so.

I have chopped the SnS and weighed in - we are at... 13 ounces!!!
    A: 4 Oz
    B: 5 Oz
    C: 4 Oz
    This means combined with my widow, my first 4 plants I grew (together but staggered) have yielded a whopping 16.5 oz, just over a pound!

20181113_215510.jpg
    20181113_215431.jpg

These 4 colas were over an oz by themselves (these were all from B, the biggest gal):
    20181113_212551.jpg

That's awesome man, check out the image i just posted for the largest colas I got from SnS - they're gorgeous! Glad I introduced you to the ladies lol, we got SnS once from our local supplier and our house was never cleaner LOL - hoping to get the same results from these girls.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nice! Your buds are beautiful! I got the SnS after seeing yours grow and researching that they have a haze lineage and are very uplifting and energizing! Thanks bro!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey Schme and friends! Please vote for me in the Mars Hydro contest. Thanks!
    Click Here. E:Info@mars-hydro.com; W::Mars-hdyro.com
    Just scroll down till you see my pics. Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gorgeous trim on those mind blowing buds, Schmucker Bro! You should enter the contest that I posted earlier! Put #marshydrorock in your post. Might win a light!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nov 18th:

Still burping the SnS (gonna be a couple of weeks still!) and i'm already starting to run out of the White widow! I wanted to save an ounce of my first grow for later but to be honest the grows are just going to get better from here. Maybe i'll save a 1/4th lol

Little ones have finished their third week of flower and looks like they have stopped stretching.

20181118_192825.jpg 20181118_192844.jpg

I think next time I will do Nebula's 8 main colas and then just strip everything else away and let the plants focus on only the 8 main colas.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Done! I added my own big cola - don't expect to win but atleast it ups the overall count so whoever wins might get an upgrade :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. I voted for you and SoCo!

• Like Like x 1
  15. that's high praise, thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. SBH son!

17. Nov 22:

In my high state the other night I did not plug my pump back into its smartplug so my girls went two days without a watering. This is the result:

20181122_221216.jpg

Long story short the girl was just super super dry - I got the pump fixed and also manually fed the plant so she's got some water all the way through her coco. I checked the cameras this morning and she's already back to normal. First time that's happened to me in hydroponics but I had seen pictures before that told me this is a hydro thing - as long as you get her filled up with water asap she should be ok to keep growing.

The other girls were having some issues with really light feedings - i blame my irrigation setup. I had fed them what was left in the tank the other night. They did not have the issues of lack of water due to this manual feeding.
    20181122_221223.jpg

my whole irrigation setup needs to be revisited - i think i've clogged up my soaker hoses from the inside. I ordered some 6" drip rings to replace the soaker hoses. I'll probably need to rethink my design as well.

• Like Like x 2
  18. 1/2” lines to a tee and make your own drip rings by drilling 1/8” holes every inch and closenoff the ends coming from the tee with zip ties. If you add drip clean to the res, it keeps the lines clean too

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah the mistake i made was using soaker hose - it's great until it clogs. I got some cheap drip rings coming today so tonight i'll probably get in there and get the new setup configured.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nov 25th:

Girls have finished their 4th week in flower. Second month of flower begins today (26th).

20181125_210125.jpg 20181125_210136.jpg 20181125_210119.jpg

New nute buckets are still coming in around 700 PPM but with the soaker hoses completely gummed up the bucket is emptying even slower than when I was in Veg

I'm about through smoking the 3.5 oz off of the white widow - i have about half an oz left so I think i'm going to set her aside. The SnS girls are still curing but they are now in their third week of curing. I have smoke a bit of the girls and they are way more potent than the white widow - which makes sense since the WW had a lot of issues with heat and stunting. Also placed 58 RH boveda bags in each of the SNS curing jars - my basement is getting into the mid 20's now for RH so it's just way to dry to try to burp normally.

Thanks for looking!

• Like Like x 1