Schmebulock grows Auto Colorado Cookies & Sam's Crack

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Schmebulock, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Thank you sir!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sage'n'sour were flushed the other night, so some of the leaves are clawing with a straight stem which indicates overwatering. Makes sense since I saturated the soil to flush PPM. Will just let them roll until Monday and check their soil then. I noticed the large SnS (B) has already started getting dry soil already so i might water her sooner.

20181103_203454.jpg 20181103_203505.jpg 20181103_203512.jpg

Some more of the middle girl's purple coloration:
    20181103_203650.jpg

And last but not least - the little ones are picking up speed in just the first week of 12/12. I just need them to slow down! Highest colas are already coming in at 19", 3" above a week ago. The youngest of the plants (top left) has all but caught up to the older plants in height. Still double feeding these 3 gallon pots for 10 minutes a run.

20181103_202738.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Little ones have lots of little colas showing up :)

20181104_203403.jpg

Sage'n'Sour are still not ready - I don't know what to do with them, we're finishing week 9 of flower - I have already flushed heavily once but will start to use flora kleen in the coming week. I can wait one more week to start seeing some amber but I can't give it much longer than that - the little ones are ready to move in.

You guys will have to let me know about that far red stuff - if we can get them to finish up flower faster that would be amazing!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. #124 Schplakken, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Patience is a bitch when they get close! My friend Antdog, after watching me cut down some too young plants, told me a long time ago that to take them before some ambers show up is like cutting a rose when it's still a rosebud. It's all about the trichs being the right color at chop. You're gonna hit it just right bro! 3 in 20 amber is my mark. There's a day when I'm really close that I smell a certain loud smell of skunk, with any strain, that says 'Now!'. Maybe just me. Haa!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah i'm seeing some of the trichs starting to get copper-ish but not quite amber yet. When I look at the leaves it's CLEARLY amber when they're amber.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can you take some trich shots? If you're seeing amber coming on around the calyxes, you're there! I would rather take them a little early than wait for lots of amber. I let some plants go long one time, to about 40% amber and that didn't work for me because I would hit it and just be plastered to the couch. Some people like that but I like to get up and happy, I'm already lazy as hell! Haa!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ok I'll fire up the endoscope and get some trich shots tonight

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nov 5th:

My new phone uses usb-c and my old phone used micro-usb so my endoscope for trichomes won't interface. I had to break out the jeweler's loupe and check them old school.

Sage'n'Sour C (my girl turning purple everywhere) has just about reached maturity most of her colas were showing amber in the top cola calyxes - I pulled her out of the pile and moved her over to a spare room for 48 hours of darkness.

20181105_204733.jpg 20181105_204729.jpg 20181105_204740.jpg 20181105_204747.jpg 20181105_204759.jpg

SnS A and B remain - they look like they'll need this week, still. Atleast they have more room to stretch out - literally heh

20181105_204921.jpg 20181105_204925.jpg 20181105_204936.jpg

Little ones are doing well - first week of 12/12 flowering light cycle in the books!

20181105_203605.jpg

[​IMG]

Starting to see some preflowers :)

20181105_203646.jpg

Woo!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lots of little beauties all over the place! The purple leaves are very nice! What ppm were you feeding in the last few weeks?

10. Thank you!

For the little ones:
    first week of flower was 1000 ppm
    second week is 700 ppm (the schedule reduced the calmg needed)

For the sns:
    250 - 2 weeks ago
    200 - 1 week ago
    Tonight - probably just florakleen

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cool! Thanks for the info!

12. Absolutely my sbh brother

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nov 6th:

The girls are cresting over 20 inches tall now, I supercropped (for real!) 3 of the tallest stems - i hope I didn't squeeze too much (that's what she said!)

20181106_204952.jpg

I decided to give the girls a photoshoot - they're ready for harvest! Both SnS A and B needed another day and already the count is about 2-3 for every 20.

They will go into darkness till friday night when we can cut and hang 'em.

IMG_6310.jpg IMG_6311.jpg IMG_6312.jpg IMG_6317.jpg IMG_6319.jpg IMG_6323.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Buncha red headed beauties over there! After you chop and dry, you'll need to send them over here for inspection and quality control. I will provide a full review! Haa!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wish you were my neighbor, totally would!

• Like Like x 1
  16. @Schplakken I think we are going to try butter with the leaves, would wet or dry trim be better?

• Like Like x 1
  17. You’ll dry it in the oven at 240 for 40 minutes to decarboxylate it. This activates the THC. Then just throw it in a mason jar with your butter and pop into barely boiling water for 3 hrs, shaking every 15 minutes. Strain it if you don’t like the “green taste” or leave it in if you want to get tore up, lol.

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Nov. 7th:

Lollipopped the girls tonight! Tried to set a hard line and trim everything under it - mostly successful I think.

20181107_185729.jpg

Hard to believe these things aren't even 2 months old from seed!!! It is just mind blowing. Look at how knobby the joints are, crazy! I cut a lot of little stems that just weren't reaching high enough. I'm hoping by sacrificing the weak I will make the mains strong.

I'm positive now that next time I will mainline again but this time i will try to do 8 main colas and just focus on them.

Top down as normal:
    I supercropped another stem top right
    20181107_185722.jpg

Thanks @Soil2Coco ! Seems like I would need a grocery bag of trim and just a bit of butter - is there a way to improve the ratio? Maybe use a food processor to grind up dried trim? Then sift it with a grinder and a screen?

It's going to be quite a bit of leafage - what do you do with all that leafage?

• Like Like x 1
  19. I make Qwiso or BHO with good trim. Fans are junk. Have to be sugary.

Buds for edibles and RSO.

You could make bubble hash with your trim, dry it out and cook with that. That would be better. Or make coconut oil hash capsules. @BrassNwood has a sweet recipe. This plant is so versatile. I medicate with every part. There’s even terpenes in the roots that have been proven to kill cancer. I guess I’ll have to extract those too.

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks @Soil2Coco ! Seems like I would need a grocery bag of trim and just a bit of butter - is there a way to improve the ratio? Maybe use a food processor to grind up dried trim? Then sift it with a grinder and a screen?

It's going to be quite a bit of leafage - what do you do with all that leafage?[/QUOTE]

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture

Both my sub threads have directions on Alcohol Tincture and Coconut oil transfers.
    Happy tripping.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 3