Schmebulock grows Auto Colorado Cookies & Sam's Crack

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Schmebulock, Oct 26, 2018.

1. very nice! isn't that basically soil at this point? lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. The logo is awesome! How did you make it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. threw it in photoshop real fast lol, the crown is from a Royal Queen Seeds logo

• Like Like x 1
  4. It is like soil but it's very fluffy from the coco and has tons of big chunk perlite so you feed it like hydro. It drains really fast, they said.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haa! I thought the crown looked familiar! Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  6. definitely worth checking out! - let me know what you think on it. i have a few extra bags of canna coco and a huge bag of perlite #3 waiting for me still

• Like Like x 2
  7. I’ve been wanting to do a supercoco run with amended Tupur. You will have to topdress as you’ll wash away the nutes eventually running drain to waste. That’s the issue I have yet to resolve. I think top dressing the dry amendments that you wash away or teas will work, but teas don’t work well in a res so I’m out.

I think I’ve perfected my supersoil though. It’s vegging fast and overtaking the Hempy Bucket that’s 4 days older in flower. Hopefully the addition of Aptus Supplements to the Organic supersoil (I’m considering that the base since Aptus doesn’t have one) will be the clincher.

Will be nice to feed every 3-4 days again without giving up the yield

Soil2Coco’s Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 2
  8. Man you guys dabble in every single aspect lol, I'm guessing I will be there someday too, but this is all fairly new to me still

• Like Like x 2
  9. #110 Schmebulock, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    side note - I'm trying to find a good vaporizer - it can do other things but it needs to be able to do flower well. I was looking at the PAX 3? Anything better for a better price?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah bro use what you have. I'm not taking any chances with my left over shit! Haa! The Terp Tea is interesting. It says it can be used as the base nute. I looked on amazon at the mother earth coco peat and it's $35. I paid $20 per bag.

11. geez that's not that far off from canna coco at $26 a bag at local hydro store

• Like Like x 1
  12. Some bags of dirt are ridiculously priced. A local company buys the shit from the zoo, mix it with compost and sell it as 'Zoo Poo' and it's $50 per cu ft. Stupid expensive.

13. Flushed the Sage'n'Sour last night to combat the ever increasing foxtail issue I am dealing with. Some of the PPM running off at the start was over 2000, so it was definitely due.

SnS C:
    20181101_203645.jpg

SnS C: 20181101_203655.jpg

SnS A: 20181101_211902.jpg

SnS A:
    20181101_211909.jpg

SnS B (wow)
    20181101_213322.jpg
    SnS B (wow) 20181101_213333.jpg 20181101_214921.jpg

Without the trellis everything is super floppy, had to string up some runners to hold the plants up - will probably need to invest in a pack of plant yo yos. 20181101_221332.jpg 20181101_222110.jpg

The little ones:
    Clipped a few fan leaves covering colas, otherwise the canopy is starting to level out! Thought I bent the stems over well enough, most of the 'supercropped' stems popped right back up lol.

Nute bucket was pretty gross tonight, so I got out a toothbrush and cleaned up the pump, the air stone, all the tubing, and replaced the bucket with a clean one. 20181101_222826.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. #116 Schplakken, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Looking great bro! Keeping gear clean is important! Time is getting short for your SnS! Supercropping is actually breaking the stem so you just bent! Haa! When I do that, I squeeze and roll the stem between my fingers till I feel the fibers breaking down and then bend. It doesn't do anything but keep the canopy level. The plants don't seem to care much. Just my experience.

15. Nov 2:

In honor of @Soil2Coco 's purple flowering, i decided to show off some coloration of my own! (click to zoom in on trichs)
    20181102_175513.jpg

What a mess breaking the Trellis has caused - i have so many popcorn buds half developed hanging off the side now lol.. 20181102_175546.jpg 20181102_175552.jpg

For the little ones I trimmed more fan leaves blocking colas - trying to get the colas open to light. There's almost a uniformity to this picture that pleases me :)
    20181102_175721.jpg
    @Schplakken i totally forgot to rub the fibers to weaken it - i just kind of pinched a little and bent lol

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Beautiful. That the SnS?

Soil2Coco’s Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yep! It's the weird genetics one, it went purple on me and was stunted from the start. Had different color leaves from the get go, slightly purpler

• Like Like x 2
  18. Beautiful colors coming on and beautiful overall grow, brother!

• Like Like x 2