Schmebulock grows Auto Colorado Cookies & Sam's Crack

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Schmebulock, Oct 26, 2018.

1. yeah the first week they moved soooo sloowwww

• Like Like x 1
  2. Runts often turn out to be vigorous growers around flower time!

3. Dec 17th:
    (Flower Week 8, Day 1)

Checked trichomes on 5 random colas and I don't see a single lick of amber on the calyxes. I refilled my reservoir with 15 gallons but used week 7 nutes again (week 8 begins the flush in my schedule so i'll probably have to modify that)

20181217_205044.jpg
    20181217_205038.jpg
    20181217_205101.jpg
    20181217_205057.jpg 20181217_205208.jpg

I will also be trying my hand at dry ice hash in the coming week or two, just need to get some dry ice from the local marketplace. Gonna make some @BrassNwood coconut caps! @Schplakken @Soil2Coco @loki125 @PAOLO1981

Thanks for looking :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Covered with trichs!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #266 Schplakken, Dec 18, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    Looks like you are dead on with your sugary frosted buds! Just a wild guess, 14-18 more days for a bountiful harvest! Do the plants under the led's look any more frosty than the others? I ask because when I used the blurple led's they seemed to get a little more frosty than the ones under white light and they changed to purple/red faster too. (red purps from Femaleseeds)

6. I agree! I think this week might be enough to push her into some amber and then next monday I can start the flushing process :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. looking real bloody tasty mate .i wanna smoke em up ,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks for stopping by Mac! I can't wait to try the girls out either! After this batch will probably be the comparative grow coming up but after that I'll start burning through my mephisto seeds.

• Like Like x 3
  9. *Edited with a question

10. you know, i think i'd agree with that - the colas under the blurple do look frostier... not sure.

Looking at this girl with half in CMH and half in LED:
    click the picture to zoom in far!

If you compare the stuff to the left and the stuff to the right, they look to be about the same - i think the blurple makes it easier to see the trichomes and that makes them look fuller and pop more.

upload_2018-12-18_15-14-50.png

• Like Like x 1
  11. #272 Schmebulock, Dec 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    Dec 19th:

Banana Kush x2 (1 in 2x2, 1 in middle of 2x4)
    Fruity Pebbles x2 (left and right sides of 2x4)
    (Flower Week 8, Day 3)

Girls are noticeably plumping as we near the end-game. I may have one more week of plump - depending on trich status as we go on to monday.

Banana Kush:
    20181219_220351.jpg

If you squint just a little your eyes ignore the fan leaves and the big donkey dicks are easier to see lol
    Banana Kush: 20181219_220428.jpg

Fruity Pebbles || Banana Kush || Fruity Pebbles
    20181219_220455.jpg

Thiccgals - even at the almost end of week 8 90% of the girls hairs are STILL extended and white - she's still growing boys!

Banana Kush main cola:
    20181219_220520.jpg

They are getting closer and closer to the light every day so i'm starting to see some heat damage in the form of taco'ing of the leaves as the plant is trying to curl the leaves to reduce surface area and minimize moisture loss. something something vpd...

I believe this should resolve for the next grow as long as I have my mist tank humidifying by then. 20181219_220501.jpg

These girls may be pushing through week 10 before i'm done... they lean sativa as well.

[​IMG]

Black Domina
    (Week 3 day 4)

These girls aren't happy at all - i've been very disappointed and mostly blame myself for their response. I'm hoping i'll be able to correct their issues and start seeing some normal daily growth. Currently i'm getting growth but it's moving about 50% normal speed. Just watered the girls in this pic so lefty will perk up. Noticing some major nute burn on leaf set 1 - i gave them 400 ppm last week and that was the wrong decision. Dropped it back to 5.7 ph and 200 ppm last night.

20181219_220327.jpg

And for the final pièce de résistance, this cola is from Sage'N'Sour (THSeeds), plant A in my grow. Cured 5 weeks so far at RH 58% (Boveda). This cola was NOT larfy and was in fact very dense. Guessing the early stuff I smoked from A must have been popcorn or low on the stems. Happy with the results :)

20181219_191443.jpg 20181219_191803.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Careful! You might get intoxicated from smoking that sweet bud! Surely you don't want that! Haa! Looks like the black domina didn't work, but you'll have better luck next time. Do you have some more beans to drop?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. i have 6 more black domina beans on hand, freebies.

I'm getting ready to do a Sam's crack grow with moab, soil, and clyde. I definitely don't have room to do 2 black domina, 4 sam's crack, and the seeds for the comparative grow coming up from Vault lol.

Maybe i'll put a single Black Domina with my T5 quad light in my old 2x2x5, put a single Sam's crack in my 2x2x7 tent, and 2 auto colorado cookies in my 2x4... lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. You're gonna do an auto comparative grow? That will be interesting!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah I wanted to give it a go! I bought a ton of auto seeds so I better start sometime soon lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Should be a fun little grow. I like to BS with you guys so it’s another forum to do that in, lol. And we’re all testing a new strain for Mephisto

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Not me bro. Done with autos last year. Still fun to watch others grow the sickly little runts! Haa!

18. I know youre not innit bud but the rest of us are gonna have fun!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yes you will and I'll be here with you! Maybe giving you an occasional poke in the ribs! Haa! I kid. You guys have grown awesome big plants and it'll be exciting! My best autos made 4oz. Usually they were around 3. Maybe you guys can grow some giant 5oz plants! Haa!
    (4oz White Widow auto) DSC_0014.JPG 4oz Blue Dream auto DSC_0022.JPG

• Like Like x 1