Schmebulock grows Auto Colorado Cookies & Sam's Crack

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Schmebulock, Oct 26, 2018.

1. nice that's good to know! autos in the spring baby :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. yeah the DWC buckets are sounding more tempting the more i see your girls grow. but to be honest clyde i think your sam's crack is more samsquanch OG (which has 3bears OG genetics) and less sour crack lol

• Like Like x 3
  3. I don’t, but I can point you to a YouTube video when your ready if you like :)

It’s so easy!! And I use ALL my plant matter. Stems and all!! I waste NOTHING

always rosin to extract my friend :)

Your black pheno ACC is a PERFECT bso extraction candidate

$15 tube
    $5 can of pure-taine butane
    $3 wax paper
    $0 glass dish of some sort to set under wax paper

Boom time for dabs!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2

4. Yea I never wanted to admit it... but I got a samsquanch pheno

The BUDS STINK JUST LIKE MY SOUR CRACK DWC THO!!!

so both parents are present in this plant

I currently have the single largest Sams Crack I’ve ever found on the internet

And I mean I LOOOOOKED

Mine is the largest

I’m kinda excited to POSSIBLY set the strain record/ harvest record for Sams Crack over on AFN

They keep track of all that shit!

• Like Like x 1
  5. yeah mine never even tried to climb that high, as soon as I topped her she was like "fuck off i'm done growing tall, here's 3 oz, get out of my face"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Fiesty bitch huh?

I opted not to top mine.. seeing as she was so new, and I was trying to get noticed by Mephisto...

So I planned on growing her out natural so we can study her you know?

If you search Sams Crack on google we come up quite a bit

• Like Like x 1
  7. What lights are you running now? I feel like my QB120's have been kind of a let down, but i've only done one grow so far with them.

• Like Like x 2
  8. QB96 Elite V2’s still

Hands down the best and most powerful QB’s on the market. They can handle 320W per board,.. but we all only run them at 160-170W

They don’t need more than that to get a flawless 1000PPFD over your canopy
    image.jpg

These lights churn out the most high quality nugget I’ve ever done

• Like Like x 1
  9. my biggest hurdle right now is my grow space. I'm currently using:

2x2x4 tent - mainly used for seedlings now since it's so short
    2.2x2.2x6.0 tent - houses a single CMH - holds 4 seedling pods or 1 flowering plant
    2x4x5 tent - typically houses 3 plants, this last time i crammed 5 in there to try to do a SOG, so back to 3

ideally i'd love to have a 5x5 or 6x6 tent with everything in one tent

• Like Like x 1
  10. #510 Schmebulock, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    hey @ClydeWalters can i see that youtube video? been watching a couple

• Like Like x 3
  11. Use better equipment

But this guys video explains it VERY well

• Like Like x 2
  12. Placed all of ACC#2 and the trim from ACC#1 into dry ice - this yielded 14 grams of dry ice hash. I put about a third of it into my coin press and made a hash coin out of it. That was fun :)

Harvested ACC #3 last night and got another 4 ounces out of this girl. So i've gotten 4 ounces from ACC1 and 3 so far. ACC2 yielded half an ounce of hash from the process above.

Tonight we'll do ACC#4, which i'm guessing will yield about 3 oz. Tomorrow we'll do ACC#5, which i'm guessing will yield about 5oz.

20190417_214538.jpg 20190417_214544.jpg 20190417_214559.jpg 20190417_214551.jpg

3 plants harvested so far, 8 oz of flower and 0.5 oz of hash

Thanks for looking!
    Schmebulock's grow journal stop by and say hi!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Gorgeous fukin buds bro! You're really good with the autos! What will you do with all of that sweet weed? (besides making keif)
    You need to shoot me 1/2oz so I can see if it's safe to smoke! Haa! It's for your safety bro!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Lol at this point it's just to add new variety to our grow. I still have an ounce each of all 3 sage n sour plants, and half an oz of white widow from the first plant (HINT DID NOT CURE WELL LOL)

So eventually I want to have a cupboard I can open that showcases every strain I've grown.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Good idea. Put it in little clear jars, maybe with a cork in the top!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Some shots from this evening.
    Sage N Sour 2-ish weeks out.
    How long does it look to you?
    DSCN8395 (2).JPG DSCN8396.JPG DSCN8397.JPG DSCN8398.JPG DSCN8399.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. She will start to foxtail, I think it's in the genetics, but yeah probably a couple more!

• Like Like x 2
  18. #518 Schmebulock, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Harvested acc4 and acc5 last night. Acc4 yielded 2 ounces, and acc5 yielded 7.2 ounces!!! ACC4 was very larfy so i am gonna dry ice her as well. I've been so excited to weigh this one. Here we go:

the largest main colas
    20190419_002126.jpg
    full trimmed and in the box!
    20190419_002719.jpg 20190419_002713.jpg

click to zoom in! 20190419_002747.jpg

final weigh in, minus 665g for the tote, 202g / 28g an ounce = 7.2 oz! 20190419_002650.jpg

7.2 ounces! I matched my photoperiod grow best haul ever and they're hard nugs :)

Total harvest: 5 plants, 0.5 oz hash, 17.2 oz flower (over a pound!), and another full 5 gallon bucket of trim. hoping to make that a full oz of hash :)

Thanks for stopping by, check out my journal - growing forum stomper and creme de la chem next!

• Like Like x 3
  19. Beauty!

• Like Like x 1
  20. #520 Schplakken, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    I found some old shots of some autos with the lighter from 2-ish years ago!

DSCN7754.JPG DSCN7755.JPG DSCN7756.JPG DSCN7758.JPG DSCN7757.JPG DSCN7759.JPG DSCN7761.JPG

• Like Like x 1