Schmebulock grows Auto Colorado Cookies & Sam's Crack

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Schmebulock, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Yesterday, January 27th, 2019:
    Busy weekend of renovations and the girls are on auto pilot for a bit - gonna probably start LST tonight.

Auto Colorado Cookies
    20190127_203817.jpg

Sam's Crack 20190127_203756.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Beauties!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ty sir :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. January 29th, 2019
    ACC: Week 3, Day 2 of Veg - did not LST but did a leaf tuck of all the major fan leaves. I don't know if my @Soil2Coco manifold is dialed in well enough yet - some of the girls are definitely getting more than others. I should have dialed the drips in before diving right into the grow. I was impatient and needed to get the manifold up asap. I also plan on designing some stakes that have a tube clamp on top to hold onto the tube so they're suspended above the coco and drip. Currently they're just laying flat in the bottom on the coco and i don't think the drip is working right.
    20190129_203638.jpg

Sam's Crack
    Week 3, Day 1 - i see pistiles forming! The typical white 'box' that starts the indication of flowering. LST'd all of the branches!
    20190129_203011.jpg

Used the third row on the airpots to loop the hooks onto.
    20190129_203018.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like Like x 4
  5. I use pcs of wire to stake the drip rings in. They do just fine without being suspended

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. yeah i'm using just the classic U shape metal rings to hold them down - i think i'll just create an eyelet from the metal.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Careful it doesn’t spray all over and make a mess. I’ve never had an issue with them staked on top of the Tupur or growstones if I decide to cover

• Like Like x 1
  8. yeah honestly i just didn't dial in the drips before shoving them into the environment. Now that everything's taped up i'll just wait a bit longer. Btw did you see that the SC is starting to flower? Got the first pistils forming on each of the colas.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I think mine started to flower about day 22

• Like Like x 1
  10. day 22 from seed pop? I think I'm coming up on a month since seed popped - but i always consider the first 2 weeks 'seedling' stage and the veg starts after.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Week 3 of Veg complete - these are officially 21 days in veg @Soil2Coco but have been above soil for 5 weeks as I count the first 2 weeks as 'seedling' stage.

As always, Sam's Crack is a couple days behind my ACC's, day 19:
    20190203_195655.jpg

Day 21 for ACC: 20190203_195713.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. Wow Schme, what a well done journal! Man I wish I had the time to keep up with mine. I still need to finish my Lowryder journal.

I saved that pic u made showing where n when to top, what nodes count as what, excellent little reference 100%

Might print her out lol

• Like Like x 3
  13. Thanks bud, that's high praise - wish more people would stop by! lol

• Like Like x 3
  14. I just lurk other threads most of the time unless I have something to add - but your plants are looking great man.

How are you liking your QBs so far?

• Like Like x 1
  15. the autos seem to love them! i'm still struggling with getting my manifold feeding the right amount - i had some drooping last night which leads me to believe i'm over watering now...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Do you have your journal linked in your signature ? I know that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. yeah it's linked in the sig - but lots of users use a forum chat app and those typically hide signatures - i'm old school - just log into the website lol

• Like Like x 3
  18. Feb 12th,

Been keeping pretty hands off - my reservoir now does around 20 gallons so I only pop in to check on them and make sure there are no glaring deficiencies:

Auto Colorado Cookies:
    20190212_201627.jpg 20190212_201633.jpg

Sam's Crack:
    20190212_201559.jpg 20190212_201607.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I am, I think it still needs tweaked and next time a better numbering method would be ideal. Might even make the drip arms long enough that they can encircle the entire 3 gallon pot next time!

I still have to fix my climb angle, I have the new PVC to do it, just havent. Lol

• Like Like x 2