Schizophrenia

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 15510, Feb 13, 2005.

1. does anyone know anyone with this or do you?..i know that most schizo's don't smoke because a lot could happen and it's prob a lot stonger on them.. i made this thread because there's a crazy guy across the street from me.. and it's entertaining to watch him..well was before i went through what he does..

before he goes into his house when he pulls up in the drive way he sits in his car and curses out loud and hits stuff.. he does this for about 30mins to a hour..my mom makes fun of him and says that he's doing voodoo or somthing to get all the evil people out of his house.. he has no curtains in his house and orders rent a center to bring all this funiture to his house and arrange it..then he decieded that he didn't want it and made them take it all back and it was a lot of frunature and it was out of a trucker.. before he gets into his car he makes the alarm go off and he does this at 1 in the morning or even earlyier..which gave me the erge to make this thread.. he called the cops one time because there were demons in his house and the cops were cracking up..

but now i feel for this guy because now i relize and experienced what he goes through in a everyday life and his is always going to be there and all he can do is take his medication to ease the voices, and things he sees.. i did 400mg of adderall in less than 38hrs 3-4weeks ago and it was fun at first at the starting dose of 120mg..it gave me numbness all around my body and was aweome..then i kept doing more and more without keeping track to reach that feeling again.. that sunday night was one of the weirdest things that has ever happen to me.. i layed in my bed and i kept thinking it was going to fall thru the floor..when i turned away not facing the tv i would hear it turn on and get louder and louder untill i looked at it..i kept hearing a dog barking outside my window and couldnt figure out if it was real or not untill i got on my computer and heard a dog constently howling.. it was fake but wow did it sound real.. i heard somthing making a weird noise outside and saw a ufo that looked like the size of a dime in the sky it had bright red and light blue lights.. i heard footsteps walking around upstairs and i knew noone would be up this late.. i kept getting the feeling that someone was behind me or outside my window.. i knew noone was there but i still wanted to check..

on top of all this i had mid-terms in the morning and i did actually well considering that i kept thinking that everyone was staring at me and talking about me during the test..i also was sweating and kept getting the feeling that i was going to vomit..since i didn't eat anything i guess it was hard to keep everything down and i had to keep sallowing my watery vomit during the test. a few days later wensday i had another test and when i walked into the testing room a friend said hi to me and i couldnt figure out where it came from and turned around and said hey when the kid was right in front of me.. when i got home from testing i cryed and thought of sucide because i thought this was never going to end..but thankfully i got out with friends and they cheered me up.. and on tuesday morning when i didn't have any test i took a shower and fell to my knees crying for no reason at all which i have never done before...i cry but not for no reason

adderall scared me shitless of the dark.. i couldn't spend more then 5 seconds in a dark room without being scared because everything seemed so odd and differnt, distorted and fuzzy.. something i can't exactly explain but it gave me a negative feeling..untop of that for the next week since sunday i couldn't go 2 mins without thinking about adderall even after how horrible it's made me feel..i really turned this into a adderall post instead of the topic..im sorry but if u make it too the end you will find out..

if u have seen the movie reqiuem of a dream with the old lady ms goldfarm that's pretty much what happened to me for the period of time..i tryed to avoid everyone and everything was revolving around me if i liked it or not..i felt very far away from everyone else and left messages of depression on my aim away like "now i know what it's like"..depression is a terrible thing to go through, but i think living a life being considered crazy and different from everyone else is the worst thing ever.. im sure you could look at it in a positive way..like when i heard voices that were obivously fake i would laugh because they were so low i could tell.. but..being paranoid the whole day disrupting everything you are focusing on because you hallucinate someone talking to u and beleive it also and checking every room that you enter for people trying to hurt you..hearing your mom call you and asking what?..and then searching for her and asking her what she wanted 10-20 times a day makes your mom and others around you worried and conscerned..

i also forgot to mention the horrible neck and back pains that i went through..i started smoking cigs more so i could get my mind off adderall, thank god i honestly don't like them at all..they give me a terrible sore throat and and make me sick..a lot of kids take this stuff without knowing what they are really taking, i did when i first took it.. if you can control ur doses and are sure it's fun in once a while when u don't have any bud.. but i did it to the point were my tolerence was 100mg+ just to get that adderall buzz..i don't think im scaring anyone that is reading this now and thinking about taking adderall or do because well u beleive that you will never increase ur dose that much or use it daily..but from experience i can tell u that all in all adderall/ritalin and all that other gerneric speed shit is deffiently not worth it in the end.. the bleeding in the mouth from the jaw tensin,cutting down finger nails till they bleed..worst of all no sleep..can't have sex and the look my girlfriend gave me when i said that we couldn't do it because im on adderall..your paranoid at low doses even if you relize it or not..first time i did it i did 40mg and kept hearing doors open, but this happens after the trip or by the end most of the time unless u take more and more when the high is coming down, which is possibly the worst thing you can do because then the comedown well be twice as strong and if u don't fight it you will keep doing more and more, so please if your going to use this stuff have a strong will..

schizophrenia is really not all that humerous when it's happening to you and you can't do anything about it..or if it's happening to family members or friends.. but all you can do is wait it out and hope that it goes away..i haven't really read up on it that much nor do i remember anything that i read when i was going through the never ending adderall come down but i think it's pasted down from family and happen to anyone with it in their family. from all the shit that i went through i still decided to take 100mg of adderall tonight which prob explains all the fucking writing and now i gota sort this shit into paragraphs because no stoner is gonna read all this shit..also im sorry if i missed spelled a lot of words i type fast on adderall ussauly don't even notice it.. and thank you all to everyone that has read it...because you earned your self a taco email me for details..

2. yea dude i know what you mean, it totally sucks when your delusional, haha i've been attacked by invisible dogs, i could actually feel em n shit though, and then i had another experience where i fell asleep and i would wakeup (while still sleeping) and go into my room and everything would be all fucked up, then i'd wakeup again and do the same thing only there'd be somethin else all fucked up, this happened about 20 times before i wokeup for real..

i think i'm actually starting to go crazy though, cuz like i'll be in school readin sumthin or lookin at number information n i'll see a different number than wats there or a different word, n i'll know its supposed to be a different number n i'll ask "yo y the fuck is this a 3 instead of a 2" n they'll jus be like "it is a 2" then i look and its a 2, haha its fucked up man, i saw a dude at the bottom of my road the other day who disappeared after i looked away and yesterday i was driving down the highway n this lady ran across the road and then started walking when she got in the lane i was in, dont know if that was real or not, or y the hell she like stopped right in front of me either. keep in mind i'm sober when this happens to.

haha yea, and on top of all that i get weird electric impulse things that go through my whole body, not like i'm gonna have a seizure, but like it feels weird as hell and leaves the back of my head right at the top of my neck feelin all weird, but dats cool, hah cuz hopefully i can get some xanax bars or summin for it

3. some stoners do read shit. ;) some of us are dyslexic and can read way better when stoned. ;)

schizophrenia and pot, schizophrenia and pot, schizophrenia and pot, .... we get that alot. i'm glad at last theres mention here of another mind altering substance other than pot. all the propaganda in the world couldnt convince me that pot causes schizophrenia in itself. altered states through consumption of psychotropic, psychadelic or just psychoactive substances, and more so, existing in those states for prolongued periosds of time is perhaps not the most savvy of things to do if you're already struggling with the blurry lines of reality, fiction and the "super real". yeah it must be shit for them schizophrenics, just as it can be for those around them at times.

4. schizophrenia is a treatable mental disorder now adays, especially when it is diagnosed in its early stages. Its a very misunderstood term and has a very ugly stigma atached to it. My mother was schizophrenic and it was the hardest thing to live with because its not the usual kind of disfunction that families have to deal with. Usually if your dad is a drunk then hey at least you know what it is your dealing with (not to say its in any way easy to live with), at least you can predict when he's gonna be all fucked up so you can just stay away from him. With my mom, i never knew what would set her off in to her dementia, it was very unpredictable. I never even knew what was wrong with her until i was around 12 years old when my sister decided to be truthful to me and break the "dark family secret". And it felt like some deep dark secret i had to keep inside me because if you tell anyone who doesnt know what schizophrnia is like that someone close to you is schizo then you yourself almost become a pariah. Its an incredibly tough thing for the person who is suffereing from it to deal with., but its just as hard for the family. Luckaly with the help of the right medication i got my mother back and things are alright now.

As for myself, im always in constant fear of getting the same illness as my mother. When in school i always feel im being stared at, like i have some sort of hidden agenda that i have to follow through, and if i dont, something bad will happen. I sometimes find that there are hidden sighns left for me that im always trying to peice together. I probably isolate myself from people more than i think. Its things like these that make me scared shitless. Just the total uncertanty of whether what im experiancing is actually reality, or just a fake reality that my mind has constructed. I end up thinking so much about it that i cant think about anything else and end up getting very depressed. Sometimes i think its because i smoked so much pot and got drunk so and so many times, or if its just hormones, or just the isolation i feel from people. I dont know, it can be any and all of these things, it just drives me crazy (excuse the pun) having to constantly think about this, and live in fear that i will follow the same road as my mom. I have found this web sight that has the most amazing description of schizophrenia i've ever read. Its about this guy whos lived with schizophrnia his whole life, it was something i found to be easy at times to relate to and other times to just feel a lot better about myself.,,, because after reading what this guys life was like and how he pulled through it can give anyone hope for the future.

heres the link, http://www.chovil.com/ i suggest anyone who has any curiosity, and or questions about schizophrenia to read this, and of coarse anyone who is feels they might be going through the same thing to read up. A very interesting and amazing read.