Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schizo in young smokers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jaybom, Sep 3, 2013.

1. okay today I smoked a couple bowls of some skywalker og (supposed to be) and it was niceeee:) but I was wondering if any of you heard that weed causes schizophrenia it some youngins that smoke weed? is this true? it's scaring me because I believe that's what I've heard before. what are some things that someone would be doing that you can tell has schizophrenia even really minor. give me good vibe cuz it's scarin me

2. Welll I have schizophrenia. I'm ocd nx I walk back and forth and pace and lkke to f alk to myself. I alsk hear voices occasilnally.

Nlrmally I just hear someone whislerkng my name Into my ear. I also disasslciate myself frk
    Om lkfe quite frequently and stRe at. A blank wall for u usually long time

3. Skywalker got the Lil homie paranoid

4. like... hearing this terrifies me I never want this to happen to me and would not wish this upon anybody...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

5. yes sadly I need some answers yo

6. To me its funny

7. Don't believe nothing you hear are any of your friends going crazy? Most likely your okay stop over thinking everything

8. #8 FarmerboyOH, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
    ThatAll we do anyways Is dThat's yohr only one garuntee In Life

Dying.

So how's anythi g else scary

9. Jesus farmerboy

10. If you feel your weed is supposed to be some strain, it's more than likely not the strain you're thinking. If you didn't get it from the grower or dispensary there's very little ways you could find out if the person isn't lying to you.

But, yes, people who are predisposed to being schizophrenic can bring about psychosis earlier with smoking weed. Doesn't mean that it will even if you have the condition laying dormant, since that's pretty much what happens with the condition. And those chances are pretty low as it stands, especially if you don't know anyone in your family of having this condition.

So, basically, just chill and smoke.

11. I've smoked with a ton of people and none them went crazy over time. I've smoked with some crazy ass people but they were crazy to begin with, lol. Don't be a hypochondriac.

12. #12 â’¸anadianBuds, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
    I like to imagine OP as his avatar. "yo dawg, am I gonna go schizo if I take another hit?"

13. oh. my. god. lmfao. I got it straight from the grower, so I'm pretty sure it's the "real" strain

14. This is my post basically simplified into 3 sentences. lol.

15. thanks for the replies it helps

16. Then why did you say it was supposed to be that strain? Sounds like you were doubting if it was or not. Doesn't seem like you were pretty sure...

17. I'm not assuming it's this strain he told me that it was this strain but he could just be saying it for some extra money because its good good dank

18. Oh you paid more for it for the strain name? Then yes you may be right in doubting him.

19. been caning it since i was 11, and first tried at 9

its all down to chemicals and imbalances in many cases

i am fine ... ish i suppose but not everyone should or can smoke herb

20. To quote nearly every study on the subject it "may" increase schizophrenia "if" it already runs in the family. Like most cannabis studies one half true fact blown way out of proportion.