Schedule

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by dkj0329, Aug 4, 2009.

1. So my first year of college is about start. I'm kind of bummed because it was so easy to toke when I was in high school. (Dont worry I was 18 my senior year).

Anyways in the morning my sister would get up to wake me up and take a shower. While she was in the shower I would be toking out of my piece in my room, with the window open. After toking I'd stash evrything, shower, munch on some pop tarts then go to school. Everything would be so easy because my mom would leave work around 7 A.M. around the time i get up. (yes i know it is terrible I am smoking in my house but you gotta do what you gotta do to get high).

Anyways since im so bumbed that I won't be able to do this routine anymore I was wondering if any of you would like to post your routine (if you even have one) of toking before you go to class/work. This would help me greatly.

I know there are some smart people on this website so lets see it! Thanks guys

2. dude...forgive me if i am wrong--but i always thought it was WAY easier to toke while in college than in highschool. So much more freedom.

3. No your totally right. Thats another reason I am so bumbed because college was supposed to be fun but I have a roomate i barely know.

I think he does not smoke and is against smoking. Sucks.