Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schedule Change?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AmsterdamdreamN, Mar 19, 2003.

1. For years now, I have woke up in the mornings, and religously performed the sacred ceremony of " Wake & Bake". But this morning, due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to draw from the well of eternal bliss. In other words, I had to wait about 5 hours before I could take my first hit of the day. I have to tell you, it was pretty good. I only smoked about half of what my first hit usually is, but I felt twice as high! I know alot of people say to quit for a week or so, to let your tolerance adjust. But that is a little long for me to go not smoking if I don't have to. But I'm thinking of trying to quit for a week. If going only about 5 extra hours does THAT to my buzz, I should be able to feel something by just smelling some bud, after a week.

Does anybody else just change their smoking shcedule to enhance their buzz? And how many people here have actually voluntarily quit smoking for a week or so, just to help their buzz?

2. it sucks having to chill for a while, i smoked seriously 24/7 straight for 3 weeks, serious Imnsomina... and once school restarted i had to cut back to only weekends, and i still get ripped out of my mind when i spark up the first time on friday, i work my week around that first hit... lol...