Schedule 1 Drug , NO MEDICINAL USE , CANNOT BE PRESCRIBED BY DR'S

Discussion in 'General' started by nugget182, Aug 7, 2012.

1. There is no current law allowing the medical use of cannabis in Australia, and the federal law regarding drug use places marijuana in Schedule I (the most restrictive category, which also includes heroin), meaning it has no legal medical use and cannot be prescribed by a doctor. Drugs in the other schedules are considered to have medical uses (for instance cocaine, morphine and methamphetamine) and can be prescribed. Cannabis users who claim to use the plant for medical purposes are treated the same as anyone else using non-industrial cannabis

this is what we have to put up with in Australia... its a joke and we need to be heard

2. Good luck...It took the U.S. fuckin' ages, and they're still slow and incompetent about it.:cool:

3. yea i know dude where fucking doomed

4. This is what ever country has to put up with. But hey at least you can't be killed over a roach.

5. yea thats true..but i mean shit...its time we stopped living like ancients and get with the program..they honestly still class it as bad as heroin? i cant even begin to comprehend that