Scentless vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MkMalta, Mar 18, 2013.

1. If I wanted a vape specifically for my room and main priority was keeping it from stinking up my room let alone the house what product does the best job?

2. The only vapourizer worth getting that is "scentless" is the MFLB. And that is due to how small the hits are from the MFLB. Any of the more expensive portable ones all can provide better hits, which will cause more smell.

I'd get one of these.

Smokebuddy Personal Air Filter

And then use whatever vape.

3. This is a great suggestion but is incorrect.. MFLB is not scentless and u could even smell it in the next room. although while used with the already suggested smoke buddy it will be just about scentless. Just light a scented candle and ur good to go

4. Marijuana, just sitting in a room, produces a smell.

When you heat things up, they produce even more smell.
    When you vaporize the terpins, and release them into the air... it smells even more.

The vaporizor you are using doesn't produce more or less smell because of its shape/color/brand/ect, it does so because of the amount of vapor it produces and the temperature it does it at. Basically if you have heat control there is no difference in the odor produce because the same herb is getting the same heat and releasing the same thing...

So basically use a filter and work on your technique or get you own place.

5. Eh.

I should have clarified. I've never noticed any lingering smell with the MFLB in a closed room. Then again, I don't aim for gigantic rips on a MFLB. I've exhaled right as people have entered the room and they don't notice the smell.

I'm sure it has some smell, but at least with my current setup, it's hardly noticeable.

6. i can see where your coming from, from vaping and smoking weed (and cigarettes if u smoke them) your room will naturally have a tendency to smell a bit which now your used to. Tho in a house where its a new smell its quite prominent

7. Vapes barely smell after 5 min if u don't burn the herb

8. exhale out the window or in a sploof.

9. The only way to prevent smell entirely is to use edibles. They stink like a bitch to make but go incognito by the time you eat them. Vapes are good enough to not worry within 10 minutes after toking but dont expect to avoid another stoner haha, that smell can never escape us.

10. There is unfortunately no such thing as a scentless vape, your best bet is to keep the vaporizer inside a bag and exhale through a smokebuddy. But even still this won't be perfect.