Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scavenger upstairs neighbor.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eike, Sep 7, 2011.

1. I smoke on my balcony and have for a year now. Suddenly, this guy threw this note down to me while I was on the phone. I thought I'd just ignore him but he came and knocked on the door while I was not home, around 9 PM. This scared the crap out of my gf, who isn't used to unannounced company so late by disheveled looking older guys.

I still plan to ignore him, but what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. Haha I think he's fresh outta bud. If he's cool then hang with him!

3. I woulda smoked with him if he didn't invite himself down. He got his point across with the note, no need to show up at the guys door you're trying to bum weed from. If you wanted to smoke him up you woulda got him I assume. Him just coming down would piss me off pretty good.

4. Come on man, Be neighborly. Throw him some bud, or at least smoke with him.

5. If he looks cool I'd smoke with him, otherwise tell him to fuck off and mind his own business.

6. Good you got my note :D jk

I love how he draws some stairs with an arrow!

7. And the dude probably only came down to see what your answer is,

i dont see OP tossing a nug into his neighbours window So he came down to get it

8. Dude just for his effort, I would smoke him up. Hahah that's too funny.

9. Ants man. Growing up we used to smoke at the park in my neighbor hood and there would always be like ten plus people hanging there and the second you bust out some bud the come crawling all over. Ha like two of us would go smoke in this tree and half way through the joint the tree is filled with scavengers begging just a little taste. Its like if you drop a cracker on a side walk a whole bunch of ants come.
    Ants man.

10. I love his little picture of upstairs.

I think you should get him some weed.

11. Your in portland buddy toss him a nug, I have had the same kind of situation, if you where in phoenix az or something I would say mind your own and ignore him but your in the NW and sharing is caring, plus bud is ridiculously cheap up there, you never know when that smoke out or nug kick down turns into a few grams of hash from your new friend...it has happened to me, good luck with it though....I hope it doesn't get weird!

12. Eh, I would prob just see if hes cool or not, if not then just stop communicating with him.

Tho it would be off if he was really a mooch then jus kept coming down over and over again. Ask to go up to his place, don't have him come down to yours, easier for you to GTFO if shit gets weird.

Is he new? Might be looking for a connect too

13. Thats sketchy....

14. I thought of Snoop Dogg's scene from Half Baked when I saw this thread. :laughing:

15. seems like a mooch i would ignore him.

16. smoke him out! he's obviously a person in need man, have some empathy! how would you feel if you were new somewhere and had no weed and suddenly you smell someone smoking weed and they refuse to at least give you a few hits, although it is kind of rude to just knock on someones door like that. if anything just make sure he isn't a narc then help him get a dealer of something.

17. are me and greengrow the only ones who think this is sketchy?
    i mean, the dude doesn't know you.

i think you should sesh with this guy and see if you could make him a client of yours. :D

18. He asked you for a 2 hit bud, not even a whole bowl so obv he's hurtin for a smoke. If you don't wana give him any, then smoke him out that way you get a chance to chat n see if he's a cool dude or not

19. He's asking for a 2 hit bud kickdown, not to buy an oz. Not to mention it's OREGON. HIGHly unlikely there is anything sketchy about this.

20. It could be sketchier I suppose. But it is still weird as hell. But that's my experience. When I lived at a house venue, I used to get tons of hipsters coming into my room asking us to smoke them out, and expect free weed every time they came over. Those moochers got annoying fast, so when I wasn't willing to share, I'd just say I didn't have much left. Thing is, I'd have been willing to help hook them up with a connect, but most of them never wanted to do that.

Tuck a thinly rolled joint under his door or something.