Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

scary

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imbongingit, Dec 29, 2010.

1. abit back when i was in high school i snook out at dinner time with a lad called paul and he was a heavy smoker and this was the first time for me . so we snook out went into these bushes and he had a big nice bud i had about 5 lungs but it was only a little lucozade bottle and i didnt feel any different then i was walking back into school i spat on the floor then all of a sudden everything went white i thought it was a dream and i thought i was going out of consciencness and then it was white and i could hear like a heartbeat then was on a bench sat with paul and this other person at dinner time outside on a bench and i could hear a constant stopwatch ticking then i walked out of school because i didnt want to stay in that state everything was blurry apart from the thing i concentrated on is this normal:confused:

2. Nothing like i have ever had. That is a weird reaction but maybe i am wrong.

3. I really doubt it. Dealers don't do that nearly as much as what people think. At least that's what I've heard from people on GC.

4. i dont get it..:(

5. I sure as hell want what you're having:smoking: