Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scary Weed Experience?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by conormac23, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hey, this is my first post and i couldn't find anything on the site about this, so i decided to make a new thread. Ive smoked plenty in the past like 8 months (i started last november-ish) 3 of my close friends eventually decided to try smoking. So we smoked a joint together..since it was there first time, none of them got high. Then we stepped up our game. We baked out my bathroom and all had a joint (not much for me but for them it was probably alot, seeing as it was there second time) 2 of my friends said they werent sure if they were high, i was having a really good mental high (almost trippy), and my other friend was freaking out. He looked like a wreck, he was describing all of these terrible feelings and paranoia and all of these terrible things. after like 4 hours he chilled out a bit and it eventually jsut wore off. Now today, me and one of my friends (one of the two who said he wasnt sure if he was high the last time) smoked ALOT. i wanted to make sure he got good n' high so he took like 4 crazy geebs (gravity bong hits) out of a large poland sprint water bottle, and like 8 good bowl hits. He then described the same symptoms my other friend (the one who freaked out the last time) had described. He says he regrets trying it and hes never doing it again. We smoked the same stuff and today was my best high ever. I dont understand why these 2 didnt like it. What happened? my thought is that having to much thc entering your system with a low tolerance could overwhelm the receptors in your brain. weigh in please and help me out. thanks

2. #2 ZiggyNugs, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    Scary not really but I felt weird as hell once... I had been puffing on some schwag smoking spliffs to training for the gauntlet of amazing strains in Amsterdam.... Well the low THC levels in it and the 12ish hour plane flight to Amsterdam made my tolerence level down to little or nothing... I had been a few months earlier and Kali Mist stood out beyond the 20 or so strains i blazed in my earlier trip to Holland that year... I smoke a spliff solo with two other natives but they only took a few hits and that mofo was down to about joint size and I couldnt take it anymore... I was so freaking lit like i was back in Junior High! I was knocking over bicycles on accident while walking down the canals, eating food like a primitive savage, felt weird just walking, and paranoid as hell!!! I felt like i was on another planet and the dutch speaking people only added to the weirdness! I should of went with a lower level strain in all honesty... and I´m a seasoned smoker and this shit lit me up like a christmas tree... I remember being baked i swear for 6 hours and I still reflect on that moment to this day! Pretty fun experience looking back and Kali Mist is an amazing strain...

Right before I bought it this dutch customer said to me oh you want to get HIGH when I said i wanted 3 grams of Kali Mist.... I was like well ya...

Kali Mist!

3. They are sketchbags and clearly dont know how to embrace the oh so very sweet company of Maryjane.. Maybe you can accomodate better to them nextime by preparing some diapers and wet wipes incase they get "too high" and have an accident. :confused_2:

4. Too funny.

But yeah OP, tell your buddies they were doing it wrong.
    New timers need to take a LOT more time in between hits. You can't just pass that shit around the circle and not stop.

5. Dude they just smoked to much for their tolerance.... Same thing happens if you eat a really strong edible..

Lols I get that sometimes when I take more MMJ than i usually do. Or if I take a T-Break and then smoke to much for my first time smoking again.. It happens just dont smoke so fast. Take a couple minutes inbetween hits so you give yourself time to adjust to what you just inhaled/ate.

6. I´ve never had a scary experience smoking bud but when I get down to my last bowl I get some what scared... I had a friend in High School who would think he would have panick attacks when he smoked dank... To each there own but before you knock it try it first...

7. Probably a panic attack. People just need to smoke less at a time. Take one or two hits, wait 10 minutes and if you're not satisfied smoke more :p

8. like everyone said.. clearly smoked too much in too little time..

9. lol smoked too much just take it easy next time