Scary stuff….

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by myoung7189, Apr 11, 2012.

1. I'm just gonna let everyone know that I'm a male of European descent for full disclosure. In the video below, you can hear members of the New Black Panther Party calling for and telling it's followers to prepare for a race war. This is all over Trayvon Martin's death which is still under investigation, and Zimmerman is likely to be charged to today. It's sad that a young man had to die, but I don't understand all this outrage and calls for violence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2zBMZiV7zU]New Black Panthers Calling for Race War - - YouTube[/ame]

Racism is supposed to not be funny but I admit that I laughed when this woman called white people pig people. Is that a common slur; has anyone ever called someone this or been called this? I've always found racial and other stereotypes to be funny, by the way. The guy at the end of the video states that "Capitalism leads to racism." :confused:

Oh look at that the two crazy sides agree on government involvement.

George Zimmerman to Be Charged in Trayvon Martin Killing - ABC News

In the abc news story this is the first comment I saw,

Crazy bounties and calls for race wars are unneeded and will resolve nothing in my opinion; it will only cause crazy white reactionaries to say and do uncalled for things like the above comment I posted. I feel that blacks and whites are pretty equal in the U.S. and I feel that minorities could and would get treated better if there were no Affirmative action because it only perpetuates race which always leads to forms of racism. I would like to think that MLK would disapprove of how we hire, fire, arrest, and look upon others because he stated that we should judge people on the content of one's character not the color of one's skin. Hell a man of African descent is the current president; when will me advance past this thing called race? This should show people that it's obvious that a minority can succeed, and I doubt that Obama had any form of Affirmative action scholarships to Harvard or any other colleges because he is by all accounts a very intelligent man. But I digress, Affirmative action is by no means the point of this thread because it has been and will continue to be rehashed.

Is a race war necessary or called for? Do black activist drive out white activist? (I would say vice versa but no there is no white activism that is taken seriously.) Do innocent people have to die because crazy blacks and crazy whites can't get along? Will the town of Sanford, Florida be on fire tonight when Zimmerman is/ is not arrested? Do the calls for a race war scare the shit out of you? Please keep it civil.

2. Maybe I'm just not observant enough but I rarely see racism coming from anyone other than black people. I love black people, my brother is black, but I'm jus' sayin...

3. I think the BP will try but way to many people have armed themselves for just an occurrence

4. Is it just me or do they sound ignorant as FUCK hahaha :smoke:

5. man what a racist bitch. ive never actually been pissed at racism towards my own race before.

these guys are no fucking better than the white supremacist/separatists.

6. #6 Catatafish, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ]Blacks Will Lose Race War - YouTube[/ame]

(I don't agree with the comments,just thought the vid was funny)

Also, they don't seem to care about this Baltimore Homicides - baltimoresun.com

or this
    Crime Statistics | Police Department | City of Detroit | www.detroitmi.gov

or this
    Homicide By the Numbers | Homicide Watch D.C. | Mark every death. Remember every victim. Follow every case.
    Fuck them.

7. Well, I guess they're going to have to find something else to complain about now that he's been charged.

People kill people of all different tyes of descents, this isn't a UNIQUE once in a blue moon killing.

Fuck it.

Im going back to the other tab in my window

8. Looking for an excuse to justify their bull. But if politicians do it, why shouldnt the general pop.?

9. They are just trying to stall this till after the presidential elections - they don't have the evidence to charge him with that high of a crime (2nd degree) , he will walk. They just need to put on a show for the public and say something like "not enough evidence .."
    Then there might be riots, but I dunno about a race war.

10. Black people are the main causes of racism. They think that they should be upheld on a pedestal for acts that our ancestors committed. I'm not racist, but I find it ridiculous how it results to people walking on egg shells around black people in fear of insulting them.

11. Oh good, I was worried that we would join together as a country as we entered into the serious depression that is likely looming close ahead, but luckily these guys are taking the first step to fuck everybody up the asshole even more. Great job.

12. @Catatafish. Funny video. I don't see the point in all this race war stuff. More people should just "get they weed, and play they video games."

13. I don't find it very scary. The "New Black Panther Party" is basically....nothing...this is just a bunch of wacky motherfuckers saying whatever they want on their little radio show. The real Black Panthers only got supporters back in the day because they were actually doing a lot to help their communities (despite how the government tried to portray most of them.) These clowns here are just bitching without any real plan to start working toward the betterment of their communities. Thus, no one gives half a fuck what they have to say.

Of course, none of that is to say that there won't be some shit going down the day the verdict comes out, regardless of the decision. Just that it'll have jack shit to do with the "new black panthers."

14. We're still talking about race in 2012?

/ragequit

15. [quote name='"travilanche"']@Catatafish. Funny video. I don't see the point in all this race war stuff. More people should just "get they weed, and play they video games."[/quote]

Lol right on!;)

16. Get off the fucking race card seriously, who cares what color your skin is? Is that big of a deal to start a war over?

And why the fuck is there symbol of Africa? I gaurantee that less then %5 of this "New Black Panther" Party has ever been to Africa. They aren't African, they are American, We're all Americans in this country born and bred.

Start acting like brothers or GET THE FUCK OUT.

And Zimmerman is half Hispanic so theres that.

17. Bunch of ignorant ass ppl. Wtf.:(