Scary story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Schwartzy61, Jul 8, 2010.

1. This happened about 3 months ago.

I don't smoke weed often, maby 2 or 3 times a month, nor do i smoke cigarettes at all. So i do not have a tolerance. When i usually got high I would only smoke 1 bowl or 2. So I got brave and tried to do 3 and a half bowls. After doing that...what was probally 15 min later...i for some reason stood up and walked up my stairs. I don't know why..I just did it..almost as if something was pulling me up the stairs. Then i was pulled into my mom and dads room and I found myself staring at the cross on the wall....im an atheist WTF? Then my heart was pounding and i started to sweat...i clinched my chest and thought i was dying.I had an out-of-body experience. I managed to snap myself out of that but I still found myself pondering meanings to life and our purpose to be put onto this planet...WHAT???? I managed to get myelf downstairs and I finally started to realize what i was actually doing..but i was still stupid tho. Then all sounds were magnified by 100x. My dog barked and it felt like a subsonic wave th atkrypto the superdog would bark at me....then i thought there was an earthquake due to all the loud noises...then i fell asleep.

Is this due to me smoking too much? Or do you think it was laced?

2. three and a half bowls with no tolerance? haha i think you've already got your answer

3. yea i thought thats what the case was lol...i just got worried that it was laced due to the out of body experience

4. I have my own personal 3 levels of high "chillin" "auto pilot" "out of body"

5. na bro it wasnt laced. shit, even when i was smokin 3 or 4 times a day 3 and a half bowls of dank would make me trip the fuck out

6. People dont lace weed to sell to ppl. it just doesnt happen. Why would a dealer lace his weed that hes selling with a more expensive drug? All you "Apprentice" smokers out there just start out small until you know how to behave when high please. These stories about you high school kids doing drugs for the first time is pissing me off, it gives pot a bad name.

7. lacing it with product more expensive that the weed itself?
    the chemicals resposible are cannabinoids. being connected to the cannabinoid receptors

8. agreed

9. Damn, give him a break. We all started smoking at one point and may have been scared. Obviously he is a novice so he must learn. Don't bring him down.

OP: as said in other posts, it wasn't laced. It's just not economically smart. You just got baked! GOOD SHIT!! keep tokin.

10. Thank you sir...didn't know a couple of smokers could get so mad. I've just never gotten that high before...the only thing that gives pot a bad name is the drug dealing that is associated with it. From now on ill expect this when i move past 2 bowls

11. I read this and I loled not even kidding. I'll deff remember this from now on

12. That shit sounds sweet. I understand staring at the cross while tripping balls even though you're an atheist. You can be spiritual but not religious. Spiritual but not atheistic or even agnostic. I'm sure there's a force driving the universe. Doesn't mean its a dude in the sky or even a force with our kind of consciousness.

I know we all have free will, but I personally see coincidences and instances of high-dimensional shit so many times daily that there must be some kind of something creating all of these synchronistic forces.

My 2 cents.

Keep thinking bro

13. Mine goes "buzzed" "goofy" "sinking" when I hit sinking I go float in my pool. It feels great..:smoke:

14. Unless of course its some shady ass drug dealer who was on fuckin crack at the time and handed you the wrong bag