Scary Story (yes its true)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TygaTyga, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can you possibly amazing tripping and doing that shit? I would scream my head off, vomit, shit myself, piss myself, probably strip down... it would just not be a good idea.

2. That sounds a lot like Jericho Bridge in Harford County, MD. People were hung there and now people go there all the time and talk about paranormal shit like that. I've done it a few times, I've never seen anything but I know people who have had their car doors opened, footprints on their roof, crazy shit like that.

3. omg dude where are u from? cuz where I live there is covered bridges all around and there are places with houses miles apart and umm,.... a haunted place just like u described....sooo yea,.... get back to me on that cuz we just may be neighbors :smoke:

4. Pictures or no pictures I believe you man + rep

After my grandma died, we put some of our favorite pictures in a multi picture frame thing and hung it on the wall, and then a double frame sits below it on a table. Well the one on the table just falls over sometimes (no reason why it should) and at night out of the corner of my eye I swear I see something move right in front of if real fast.

Also, when my dad sold his parents house after his dad died, and my grandma wanted to move, the people told him that in the den the would see smoke just appear from the back corner (he used to have a chair sitting there and would smoke cigs/a pipe while listening to the radio.

And my dad said when he was younger my grandma would wake up at night and wake my grandpa up and say something was wrong, that someone in the family had died. Then the next morning they would get a call saying so and so died. That happened like 3 times.

My dad also claims he woke up one night to go pee and he saw his parents just standing there at the end of the hallway..

And lastly I have a water bed (don't hate) and I was lying in it one morning and all of a sudden it started to move like someone had sat on it. No air in the mattress, no one home, no reason. It freaked me the fuck out.

Honestly even if you aren't religous there is no reason not to beleive in ghosts or spirits, that would be us returning to the earth, and no waste of anything (ppl who believe everthing/one gets recycled thus we never truly die, our atoms just get used for something else)

Happy Toking.:smoke:

5. Lmfao..

Wow

This story has been on the net forever and you didn't personally experience it. I read this exact same story word for word about 4 years ago. Quit your bullshittin.

6. The story is obviously bullshit because he still hasnt put any pics up and its been 2 years LOL

7. I can believe it happened to you. But the reason your car windows fogged up is because when you turned off the engine the car cooled down, which creates fog. The only part I found scary was the women.

8. Damn that's such a crazy story man, I'm a skeptic of paranormal activity and have never experienced any but some friends who I would trust with my life have told me crazy ass stories that makes me wonder if there is something supernatural in the world.

9. That's pretty epic, video tape the next time you go..

10. Were you on shrooms

11. stoned and reading this. nicely written! haha was fun

12. #12 AwesomeHachi16, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
    do you think the woman was a ghost or just a really rude person? especially how she just went into the car like that, who the fuck kind of a person would do that? but she was acting kinda strange and did she walk in the direction away from where she said her car was? fucking creepy. dude, i would freak the fuck out if the pounding on the windows happened. that bridge looks like the bridge in Beetlejuice, seen it? those kind of bridges creep me out. did you say you could see where the noose was in the picture or just when you're there looking at it?

13. what kind of dumb asshole would prposely stop their car on train tracks whilst a train is coming just to prove a point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.