Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

scary story from today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bray, Sep 25, 2011.

1. my friend drove me to pick up this bong because my other friend didnt want to go so i got out of the car and walked over to the car that this bongman was in. and i was like yo whats up. and then i showed him the money and he showed me the bong and then i handed him the money and he took it and tried taking off. so i ran up and tried taking the money back and i got the money off the dashboard and took this guys phone. so he stopped the car and i tried running and then he said he was gonna shoot me to i shit my pants and stopped. then they started coming tourds me and i almost shit my pants. then my friend came out of the car with his butterfly kinfe and i just gave back the phone and we left
    im still shooken up
    it scared the fuck out of me

2. wow that sucks

3. Go to a headshop and you wont have to deal with this.

4. That really sucks dude, but every stoner gets beat now and then.

5. Why were you buying a bong on the street? You can buy these legally... as long as you are 18+......

6. No...

7. it was suppose to be a good deal. a lux 5 chamber for 150. we didnt get robbed tho. i grabbed the money off his dashboard

8. I think i've heard this story before..

9. Did he actually have a gun?

10. Should've shit in your hand, threw it through his window and jam.

11. Wow, holy fuck...

12. only a matter of time before the "cool story bro" douche shows up

13. that does suck. I hate people like that.

14. sooooooo.....they were black right?

15. yea wat color were these fools, it matters a whole lot

16. Hot fact, sister.

17. fuck the police

18. What idiot buys a bong on the street when you can buy one in the shops lmao?

19. Dude this is why i bought mine off GC

20. Bet they didn't even have a gun. You got pretty lucky grabbing his phone too along with the money; I'd probably have just kept running.