Scary shit.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thecolorgreen, May 23, 2008.

1. One night, my (ex) boyfriend and i got super fucked up on hash, a lot of white russian, and plenty of mister jack daniels. We were having a great time and we went to a hardcore show at midnight... it was insane! But on the way back to his house, when we were going about 130 mph in his range rover on the freeway, this truck came out of nowhere. we swerved hard to the right, and completely lost traction on the road!! We spun out and swiped the guardrail, and nearly flipped the car. I was completely sure that i was going to die... but did not hit any cars, and we didn't flip. we got home safe and sound, though his paint job was fucked up.
    that was my near-death experience, so ive learned not to drive so fucked up again. (or get in the car with anyone that crossfaded)
    drugs are great guys, but watch out when you want to get behind the wheel..
    we could have died, and we could have killed other people too.:(

2. yeah I had to learn my lesson the hard way, by hitting a car drunk, totalling my car...If I would have hurt them, i would be in prison...

I only drive high now, but I don't have a car..but thats how its going to be for now on.

3. Yeah man that shit sucks, but you just have to be super safe about it, or don't d it at all.

I have a friend who always thinks he can drive drunk, and I'm so scared whenever he leaves trashed. He dosen't like weed so abuses alcohol instead...it's sad and I hope nothing bad happens to him when he's on that shit. But fuck it his choice....

4. Shit sounds intense. thanks for sharing your story, people need to know that driving drunk can be very disastrous. i think it's like the leading cause of car accidents or something... but i could be wrong. :confused: but anyways... yeah. if you like living, & wanna stay that way... don't drink & drive!

5. I'm glad you realize your lesson, but I'm going to be honest stories like this piss me off. It shouldn't take a near-death experience to have common sense to know NOT to ever drive fucked up especially at that speed! Just with all the deaths and thought that I'm going to killed by someone who was stupid enough to drive fucked up, the situation just angers me.

6. hey look im sorry this pisses you off but im trying to spread a little awareness man.
    and we did not make the decision to drive until after we were already fucked up, which does not excuse it but explains why i made such a poor choice.

7. you guys were going 130 mph and the truck is the one that came out of nowhere?? ok.....

8. Sounds reckless to me. in my mind theres always a difference when someone is driving reckless drunk like an idiot or if they are going slow and talking like a stoner

9. Stuff like this DOES piss me off too. I will never understand why people do stupid things like this. Drugs+Alcohol+Driving seems like a common understanding of certain death.

That said, I'm glad no one died or got hurt.

10. hah ya my thoughts exactly i think YOU came out of nowhere

11. ya when i was 11 i was in an 10 car pile-up caused by a drunk driver blowing a .2

Ive never drove drunk before and i never let any of my friends drive drunk. If you want to endanger yourself i guess thats your prerogative. You do not have the right to endanger other people. Driving drunk is one of the stupidest and most irresponsible things anyone could do. It really pisses me off when i hear of acquaintances driving drunk.

12. Alright guys it's time to quit flaming okay. Seriously, do you honestly think that I posted this thread to brag or seem cool??
    I am trying to spread awareness about drunk/high/reckless driving, so quit lecturing me.
    kthnx

13. tryin real hard not to flame, but this piss me off. glad ur ok and im glad you learned something, but like was said you shouldn't have to go through that to realize driving drunk is fucken stupid. spreading awareness, looks like ur the only one that wasn't aware that driving drunk is stupid. And if you were aware why'd you do it.

14. yeah, at first I was going to bash the shit out of you , I mean driving under the influence of anything is the dumbest thing you can do. but it does seem that you learned your lesson which is good, and you're really lucky you did'nt hurt anyone. I just hope most people learn this lesson before they almost kill someone.

15. uh wtf are you talking about? I know exactly why you started this thread and i figured id share my story to help raise awareness. Never once in my post did i say anything condescending towards you. So chill the fuck out. Im not your mother, im not gonna lecture you.

Edit: i just re-read my post and see how it could sound like i was directing my comments and you by saying "you". My comments of "you" were directed at people who drive drunk and all people in general, used as a broad term. I guess i could have used the word people but w.e.

16. Glad to hear you walked away and were safe, some dont get to.

17. Damn, thankfully you guys are alive.
    But honestly, 130 mph while drunk and high, at night ? :rolleyes: