Scary shit you've done.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MO_, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Just imagine if the momma bear had returned when you were in the same tree as her cub...lol...

2. I lit my bowl with a match in the garage, and I blew it out when I was done, but I didn't wait for the match to cool off and I put it in the trash and it started smoking, and then it smelled really bad, and I thought my parents would find out, then search my room, this was like a year ago, pretty dumb move. Also on friday night me and my friend got baked and we took a 6 inch by 6 inch piece of cardboard, stuck like 30 nails in it, and put it in a paper grocerie bag, then we put it in a busy road once there was no traffic, and ran and hid. Then we waited and a guy hit it and he blew his tired and slamed on his breakes. I didn't think it would happen because lots of people were passing it and going around it, so I was ready to go and my friend said wait 5 more minutes, and someone hit it, we booked ass because I was paranoid and thought they would get out and see us and like kill us.

3. Thats not very funny, you could of killed someone easily. Plus some random guy who didn't deserve it at all now has to front for a new tire. Please never have children.

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

4. i kissed a hooker once

5. When I was five or six I got lost at the airport and suddenly got on some random plane without a ticket (don't know how I did it exactly probably poor security), I didn't realize my little hide was lost at the time, it was cool. I met so many people along the way. Forgot how long I was lost but eventually my family found me. The whole time felt like homealone 2

6. yo alright, check it... this one time.... i ate some laffy taffy..... from 7/11...... and it was guuuuuuud. :devious: :smoking:

7. Rolling my 3-wheeler going 60+mph(I had it pegged, and I know it goes at least 60 cuz I can keep up with cars on the highway but I still have throttle left so I dont know exactly) in the middle of the woods completely fucked up. I actually thought driving my wheeler was a good idea at the time, cuz I couldn't walk so I figured I'd better drive. It barrel rolled twice before I hit the ground and what i can remember of it I was like watching myself roll it until I hit ground then I remember thinking I was dead and it was all over. And I thought I laid there a while, but then the whole wheeler flipped one more time and I was still on it cuz it rolled over while my head was still on the ground and took the rest of me with it....

Lucky I walked away from that one...but thats the reason I still don't have a drivers license.

8. OMFG thats funny dude, you made me laugh for like 10 min nonestop! Next time get a vid! :bongin: Me :bongin:

9. Once, i was sittin on the top of a hill in a sled, with no intensions of going down (waitin for someone.), and there was a row of parked cars at the bottom of the hill (christmas day, i was at a party, i was only like 9 btw) And anyway, this kid comes out of no where and pushes me, so i lay down flat, and turn my head right (if i woulda sat up ida knocked myself out on my dads bumper. So i hit something under the car (dunno what) and put a hole THRU my skull, the size of a quarter! Spent a week in a hospital, then back home.

10. when i was 16 i tried acid and my friends and mr where tryin to get home so we took a short cut through the grave yard big mistake we where trippin balls long story short
    we freaked out and got sepperated at 1 in the morning in a graveyard on acid i was scared shitless all alone listening to my friends screaming in the distance i thought they where being killed well i found my way out and ran my ass home and laid in bed
    hyperventilating my friends found there way out i guess and we never did acid again

11. Same story except I didnt go under a car I went head first into a cement telephone pole and I was in the hospital about 20x longer :D

12. Got expelled my freshman year for permantly mutating a kids face from beating him so badly.

13. i cant think of any good scary stories but i will tell you a story a coworker told me. this happened to his brother. he and his friend went to las vegas and they met up with a couple hookers and took them back to their hotel room. a few minutes later the police showed up and arrested the chicks they turned out to be known hookers who had aids. the only reason why the didnt arrest his brother and his friend was bbecause their is a law that says if a hooker tests positive for aids and the tries to sell again she is charged with attempted murder. i would be pretty freaked out if that shit happened. like right after the cops left me and my friend would be quiet for a half hour straight then id be like "we dont speak of this night ever again. it didnt happen."

14. Couple of my friends and I where on a high ride, suddenly we all see blue and red flashing lights.

Apparently the trunk of the car we were riding in was open....

I've never been so terrified, I thought we were so busted.

15. When i was about four or five years old i was in mexico(im mexican) and i was with my uncle outside. They were drinking and i was sitting on top of a truck. Then a large truck came by and about 10 guys with ak47's came out and pointed the guns at us. They were cops but it waws scary shit...being 5 and having many guns pointed at you...quite scary.

16. im not very good for revenge but there is this inner bit of it that keeps growing and i have a feeling i may unleash it one of these days soon my friends are starting to piss me off badd and i believe i may do some scary shit pretty soon so i will keep you all update and junk i guess lol things better remain chill tho or go good for me other wise bichaww not good at bitt

17. soemting pretty scary to do is fine a light platform that hangs over RR tracks, climb up it and sit over the tracks, when I train comes by, man, the whole thing sways back and forth and the train is like 2 feet under you.

Scaryest thing ever ws going into a tree at 70mph, I wasn't drinving, took four month to get my spine and neck straight.

18. i hit a patch of ice on my 4 wheeler once, and skidded like 2 ft away from a telephone pole and flipped the 4 wheeler onto me and my friend. we didnt really get hurt, except for some sratches and bruises and shit, but it was scary as fuck.